TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Brake Duct Kit

RogerS

heres some fotos of the shelby brake ducts installed

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome...=8AYsW7lm0ZNWLn

Thanks, Jason

Looks like you did the work? Very neat install. Looks great. If you did, the cost of the kit? I know it is listed on the forum at $499 installed. I am thinking of the brake pkg and duct pkg and completing myself.

Nah, I have no life.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks, Jason

Looks like you did the work? Very neat install. Looks great. If you did, the cost of the kit? I know it is listed on the forum at $499 installed. I am thinking of the brake pkg and duct pkg and completing myself.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shelby autos did the work on the ducts. I had the brakes put on at a local shop

So with those brakes you have to run 20 inch wheels?

that is correct

Did they cut them into the original faux pieces or did they use a custom insert? Bud, when are you finally going to have the kits ready for us self installers?

they cut a whole in thexed plastic and then put in an insert

Here is where you can buy this kit

Agent 47

Also click on the link there which says "Lower Grill Shelby GT" which describes the ducts.

I spoke (email) with Bud this morning and he said the duct/light kit wasnt quite ready for shipping yet. I am interested in just the lights actually. I wont be racing this at the track and the ducts will just be another thing I will have to clean the crap out of from our terrible roads we tend to have up here in Maine.

I spoke (email) with Bud this morning and he said the duct/light kit wasnt quite ready for shipping yet. I am interested in just the lights actually. I wont be racing this at the track and the ducts will just be another thing I will have to clean the crap out of from our terrible roads we tend to have up here in Maine.

Speaking of which, it would be nice if caps were made which snap into the ducts to cover them just for that purpose!

You can have both driving lights and ducts if you want. John walker was asking me if I wanted both. I went for only the ducts.

You can have both driving lights and ducts if you want. John walker was asking me if I wanted both. I went for only the ducts.

What exactly does the "light kit" look like? Do you mean fog lights? Photos anywhere?

What exactly does the "light kit" look like? Do you mean fog lights? Photos anywhere?

Check them out on the topic "mr burdicks mods".............the really look good. Should have been standard with the SGT in my opinion............

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?sho...ic=1069&hl=mods

Tim

Look at shelby autos.com parts section

Ok...thanks for that! But...that's where the brake ducts will go...performance first!! :D

Archived