TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Where's MattChicago

ShelbyGT/SC

Jason, what have you done with MattChicago? Last I heard, he "made an offer."

Was that for car # 22?

Is he flying to Long Island, picking up the car and driving it home?

Have you kidnapped him? :angry:

Maybe that was just a ploy. Now I think I have it all figured out. You have been using car number 22 to get people to your dealership. Then you bring them into your “back office” and they disappear. And, you even recently kidnapped another dealer.

Maybe that’s your real objective; you’re using that car to get rid of the competition (any other person that walks in the door is extra). When other dealerships in your area hear about your # 22, you invite them over and BAM, they’re gone. Nice business strategy pal!

Now I see why you haven’t been able to move that car, you haven’t really wanted to. After kidnapping enough competitors and people, you are keeping it for yourself.

Come on everybody, let’s all take a trip to Long Island and find Matt and the others.

Alright, I just got off on a little tangent, it was fun. I’m only kidding Jason. I don’t want to see any law suits my way. :D

MATT WHERE ARE YOU???

DID YOU GET YOUR CAR???

Tower Ford is now selling not only # 22 but all of the people that were interested in buying it....

I am trying to put a package together for # 22 and the 22 people that were interested in it as well...

JPF

Got any blondes?

(just kidding honey if your looking) :unsure:

Tower Ford is now selling not only # 22 but all of the people that were interested in buying it....

I am trying to put a package together for # 22 and the 22 people that were interested in it as well...

JPF

Jason,

I am not too concerned about the car but are you offering the 22 people at MSRP. :lol:

JPF

Jason,

You are so not right! Very funny, but not right. :lol:

JPF

Very interested in this offer. Would like photos of the individuals with "under hood" shots of the females.

Thank You

Robin

You guys can't afford the AMM (Additional Matt Mark-up)! B)

Sorry, work has been busy and I have to pay for this car! :-)

BTW: My car is either done and on its way or close to it, and if I have to pay a little more than I expected that's fine, I've resigned myself to that. However, if Jason is able to work something that makes #22 more attractive then I'm ready to pull the trigger on that too. They have to make $$$ too and for me I need to factor in the time, drive, etc., so it needs to be a win/win and I know he's worked hard to make it happen.

Guess we'll see!

BTW: My car is either done and on its way or close to it, and if I have to pay a little more than I expected that's fine, I've resigned myself to that. However, if Jason is able to work something that makes #22 more attractive then I'm ready to pull the trigger on that too. They have to make $$$ too and for me I need to factor in the time, drive, etc., so it needs to be a win/win and I know he's worked hard to make it happen.

Guess we'll see!

If it's ready when I arrive, would you like for me to pick it up for you?

That's just the kind of nice guy I am.... :ph34r:

If it's ready when I arrive, would you like for me to pick it up for you?

That's just the kind of nice guy I am.... :ph34r:

You truly are a dear selfless friend! <_<

Hey,if you can find my car and take a picture THAT would be cool! John said last week it was "on the line" what ever that means....if I send you the VIN maybe you can find it and take a picture or two?!?!? If it were just in the sea of cars I wouldn't think to ask but since it should be right there in the shop...

That would truly be cool!

:rolleyes:

Wish I was going too...I had talked about going with Adam and wanted to drink a beer with Bud but it didn't happen. :(

You truly are a dear selfless friend! <_<

Hey,if you can find my car and take a picture THAT would be cool! John said last week it was "on the line" what ever that means....if I send you the VIN maybe you can find it and take a picture or two?!?!? If it were just in the sea of cars I wouldn't think to ask but since it should be right there in the shop...

That would truly be cool!

:rolleyes:

Wish I was going too...I had talked about going with Adam and wanted to drink a beer with Bud but it didn't happen. :(

Sure! I'll see what I can do, or at least what they will allow me to do.....

Well good to hear you are alive Matt. We were all wondering when we would hear about you going Nicholas Cage and stealing a Shelby! ;) BTW, I know where there is a Shelby just like you want ini White but they may be asking an ADM. It is on the lot too. It is the one I ordered that they jerked me around on. Let me know if you need a phone number.

Speaking on SGT's on lots. Friend of mine seen a Blk one just outside of Birmingham. No idea of price but could get the name of dealer if anyone close enough to Alabama was looking to buy and can't find a car.............

Tim

Guess we'll see!

Well it's about time we've heard from you. Glad all is well.

What do you mean by "pull the trigger on that too?" Are you going to buy 2 SGT's? I assume that you meant "pull the trigger on that instead???"

I can't believe that you're still potentially moving forward with your car after all the bitching you've done about some dealers and salespeople. Not to be a butthead, but I think you should stick it to him at the very last minute just as he's done to you. I'll start with a $50 donation to you to make up the $500 loss - it would be worth it.

When your car arrives and he calls you up to pick it up, just don't show. And, if you get # 22 before hand, don't even tell the dealer. I'm not usually like this but I am pretty upset that your dealer whacked another $2000 over the original price - especially since the prices are coming down (ie eBay) not up. You should announce your dealer here on this forum so we can all call him up and give him a piece of our minds!

I'm also saddened that you can't make it to SAI. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity! You’re crazy not to take it. I am not picking up my car, I just want to go visit all of my superheros, hang out with some new friends and see my car being built. Just put the <bleep> thing on your credit card and get your butt there!!! So far we have Chilli, Socal and me this week and then of course Stump next week.

Matt, I gotta tell you that what Adam says would be nice. I had the pleasure of telling my dealer that I wasnt buying the Shelby he ordered for me last week. I wasnt trying to be a jerk and think I was very nice about it but after it was done I felt great. Months of frustration and aggravation of not knowing if I was getting my car or not and for how much was ridiculous. So in the end I got my car for what I wanted to pay and got to break my dealers heart. There is no hard feelings on my part and supposedly theirs (time will tell as I still service all my vehicles there) and I will let them quote my next vehicle but I wont get screwed.

if you dont go to Vegas this weekend then you have to find a car and buy one this weekend as punishment. So its either one or the other now which ones it gonna be??! ;)

SHELBYDREAM, MATT..

DONT FORGET ME IN YOUR PLANS IN NW CHICAGO AND CAR SHOULD BE HERE SOON...LOL...

I WILL BE OUT OF COUNTRY UNTIL THE 24TH SO GUESSING CAR WILL BE HERE WHEN I GET BACK...MINE IS WHITE...LETS HOOK UP. STEVE

Archived