TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone received their car with the S/C from SAI yet

GTHERO

Sorry if i missed someone who already said they did get it. But has anyone received a car with the SC in it, and if so, the normal, how does it drive, how does it look, dyno sheet or 1/4 mi times ANYTHING you can give us. And pics would definately be a plus

Here's the skinny on an SGT with S/C. The car does not produce boost until about 2700 RPM. This makes the car VERY streetable. There is is a slight whine. It makes the hair on my neck stand on end. No 1/4 mile slips yet. DYNO sheet coming soon.-John

Here's the skinny on an SGT with S/C. The car does not produce boost until about 2700 RPM. This makes the car VERY streetable. There is is a slight whine. It makes the hair on my neck stand on end. No 1/4 mile slips yet. DYNO sheet coming soon.-John

very cool!!!

John,

Who's car did you test drive ?

OH boy, cant wait!!!!

Hey John,

If one we coming to see the plant in a week or so, could one test drive a SGT with the S\C to see if one wanted to invest the $6k to get it? That particular someone may be having a hard time convincing his wife it's worth the money. :rolleyes:

It never hurts to ask....

If I errrrrrr, I mean one were to like it then one could write a check. Just wait until awhile before cashing.... :unsure:

For all you folks out there going for the S/C option John has informed me that a special side stripe that says Shelby GT S/C will be available! How cool is that! I also mentioned before in another link that Amy told me a new aluminum plate that says "Shelby something or other" will be available soon for the cross brace under the hood. It will relace the plate that says ford racing...

Things just keep getting better and better!

For all you folks out there going for the S/C option John has informed me that a special side stripe that says Shelby GT S/C will be available! How cool is that! I also mentioned before in another link that Amy told me a new aluminum plate that says "Shelby something or other" will be available soon for the cross brace under the hood. It will relace the plate that says ford racing...

Things just keep getting better and better!

WOWWWWW..... please John let this be true!!!

John,

Please make it happen. Special stripes, plate, gas cap or whatever; I'm in also. My car is still there getting the SC. If the new options are available before the car leaves Vegas, put them on ! Rick

Archived