TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Brake Package Help

ShelbyPilot

I need help from somebody who has installed the Shelby/Baer brake package. I haven't received my package yet but I am trying to line up installation soon after I expect them. I found somebody who I think can do a quality job but he wants to see the instruction and parts before. I found pictures of the parts in other threads but can anybody help me out with the instructions?

Is the brake package somthing I can do? I have basic skills and tools. I have changed brake pads before but never a package installation.

Thank You,

Chris

I need help from somebody who has installed the Shelby/Baer brake package. I haven't received my package yet but I am trying to line up installation soon after I expect them. I found somebody who I think can do a quality job but he wants to see the instruction and parts before. I found pictures of the parts in other threads but can anybody help me out with the instructions?

Is the brake package somthing I can do? I have basic skills and tools. I have changed brake pads before but never a package installation.

Thank You,

Chris

I have the brakes here in a box. I think its a 2 hour job. The hardest part is bleeding the brakes. Otherwise its a bolt on affair. jonathan

ps I am having mine done by a pro.

• 5 months later...

Has anyone had any issues with the Brakes after installing them long term issues... I started to get a squealing noise when if I hit the brakes to the point the ABS kicks in... Anyone else having same issue.

My right rear caliper squeaks when I go in reverse, (i.e. to backing up) This maybe happening due to the emergency brake may need adjusting.

Archived