TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Repair work quality of Matthew Currie Ford,Venice FL

autoplay

This is very scary...but, I am always scared when I take my cars anywhere to be serviced except my own garage. The quality of service anywhere these days, on average, ranges from terrible to poor it seems. I am taking mine in for an exhaust rattle next week, and I think they'll handle that ok, but when it comes to the scoop I'm thinking that I might just leave it as is or do it myself.

take it to high performance shops that specialize on customized mustangs, they'll do better work than jimmy six pack at the dealer- they need to get rid of these people, only thing they know how to do is oil change but even then they still messed up.

I am having the same issue with the side of the scoop being raised and the Pony being askew, but I think I am going to leave them alone. I think they add a little character.

Man don't lie to yourself.. it doesn't add character.. it's a job poorly done.. get it fixed while it still under waranty.

I don't know why the hood would need to come off to change the scoop...it that's the case, no WAY will I let someone else change my scoop. Its just not that bad to risk it.

Yah I have the hood scoop problem too. I went to the dealer to have them order the parts but I'll go somewhere else and pay out of my own pocket to get them installed right. Right now they are still trying to get a hold of Shelby. According to my dealer, these guys put them on hold for so long they had to hang up to help other customers. Hopefully today they get a hold of someone.

Archived