TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Heading to Vegas!!

Okay guys, here are the pics from my visit at SAI with Socal and Chilli Bullitt.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Adams.ShelbyGT

Don't be staring at my wife!!!

Interesting pic.....Socal is looking at you, your wife seems to be looking at John, and John seems to be looking at Socal's a*s....I am glad what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas Adam ;)

You guys are funny as hell.

Berg - if it isn't your car, tell everyone it is anyway. Take that pic and add it to your binder. Absolutely go for the museum pickup. You won't regret it.

wnysgt - do the same for the white SGT being loaded into the truck cantilevered out the back end or one of the other completed cars.

Bud, it was awesome meeting with you as well. Wish we could have spent more time too but I know that you couldn't wait to get out of there and go see your wife. You know something, Tiffany and I did end up having drinks at the Stratosphere Saturday night. Each time the roller coaster kept shaking the whole building, I kept thinking of you - LOL (see earlier post for those that don't know what I'm talking about). And no, I didn't make it through security okay. They made me pull all of the things out of my pockets that I stole from John's and your offices as well as from the factory.

Chilli, as Bud said, your baby is adorable. Great to meet you and your wife. Let us all know if you end up purchasing the GT-H that your baby came home from the hospital in.

Webba, thanks. I had the time of my life. I am waiting patiently. Will spend more time with the family until then. Although there are over 30,000 employees, I think I know Kerry. Mention me to her to see if she recalls. If it's her, I think she used to be in the SSHD. Mention EDM to her. If not her and if she works here at the headquarters, tell her to go to the Wednesday noon car shows between 176 and 228. When I finally get my car, I'll have it there. Have her introduce herself; would like to meet her.

Michael, I think there was a compliment in there somewhere. Thanks

LR and Matt, I knew someone would eventually say something like that. I used to not look like as such a dork as I do in those shorts.

Webba and all, you guys are funny as hell. I was also wondering what my wife and John were laughing about. I'm going to have to check on that. I think John was making fun of me snapping more pics again.

Stump, I agree.

LR and Matt, I knew someone would eventually say something like that. I used to not look like as such a dork as I do in those shorts.

Adam,

It's all good....from what I can tell we're all a bit dorky...as evidenced by the fact that none of us can spend 24 hours without checking this forum.

Good thing we have (or will have) great cars to COMPENSATE. :P

Lonny

Interesting pic.....Socal is looking at you, your wife seems to be looking at John, and John seems to be looking at Socal's a*s....I am glad what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas Adam ;)

now that was funny, enough about cars already, may be we should all post our wifes pics ........OK OK next to our shelbys :)

now that was funny, enough about cars already, may be we should all post our wifes pics ........OK OK next to our shelbys :)

That's funny. I already told my wife she needs to get her bikini ready for magazines. She didn't appreciate it too much.

Maybe I'll wait until August and have Ashley Force model my car. Will post then.

Well Kerry is a guy so I dont think its her!LOL I used to make parts for some of the EMC chassis's and Kerry was the engineer on the plastics parts I would deal with. Great guy. He took a different job and a GUY named Jese Grater took his place. They like guys with girls name in that position I guess. I can say that seeing as my name is Terry ;) Anyway, it would be cool for those of us in NE area to get together this summer. I would love to see an SGT with the supercharger come. I am riding my uncle, who has a 66 GT350 original, to finish the restoration this summer so he can take it to a meet. Would be a great time :)

Well Kerry is a guy so I dont think its her!LOL I used to make parts for some of the EMC chassis's and Kerry was the engineer on the plastics parts I would deal with. Great guy. He took a different job and a GUY named Jese Grater took his place. They like guys with girls name in that position I guess. I can say that seeing as my name is Terry ;) Anyway, it would be cool for those of us in NE area to get together this summer. I would love to see an SGT with the supercharger come. I am riding my uncle, who has a 66 GT350 original, to finish the restoration this summer so he can take it to a meet. Would be a great time :)

Oh. :blink: LOL.

Yes, some of us are planning on doing some differerent events this summer. Stay tuned and keep checking the New England posting on the general forum.

• 3 weeks later...
Going on a vacation to Vegas in the morning (Tues.) and coming back late Saturday. Of course a trip to Shelby is planned and hopefully get to see the SGT production process. Don't know if I can take pics, but will post any if I can get them. It would be neat if Mr. Shelby himself is there so I can try to get a pic opf my son with him. Would be even beter if we had the Hertz and was able to take it "home" for some pics.

Chilli, I know that you were trying to get your hands on a Hertz. There is one on eBay right now for $42,100. Stilll has about 14 hours left. Sorry it probably isn't the one you took your son home from the hospital in when he was born, but at least it's a Hertz and has a pretty decent number (444) with only 14000 miles.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustan...1QQcmdZViewItem

Archived