TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Number of Shelby Mustangs Built

Does anyone know or will someone ask at the SAI Las Vegas Plant when they pick up their SGT, if all 6,000 Mustangs were built and delivered by Ford. If not, are we going to see a 2008 SGT model for sale and will it have any new options available, for instance, a convertable version.

You just gotta wonder why the SGT 54 U package couldn't go to SAI with a customer selection of options.

Maybe Bud can tell us. It is my understanding the 2007 Mustang production has ended and Ford is now readying 2008 models. Can someone confirm this also?

Just my thoughts....

GG

Ok, not to be a jerk, but this question is getting REALLY REALLY old. No one has any idea right now , or if they do, aren't talking. Don't expect to hear anything on this topic until later this spring or early summer. BTW: 07' production ends the first week in June. Could we hold off of the following questions? "How many", "How many white vs. black", "how many auto vs. manual", "how many with mods or without", etc., etc., or any combination there of?

Sorry but we've got too many threads asking these same questions and no matter how many times you ask...

<_<

Ok, not to be a jerk, but this question is getting REALLY REALLY old. No one has any idea right now , or if they do, aren't talking. Don't expect to hear anything on this topic until later this spring or early summer. BTW: 07' production ends the first week in June. Could we hold off of the following questions? "How many", "How many white vs. black", "how many auto vs. manual", "how many with mods or without", etc., etc., or any combination there of?

Sorry but we've got too many threads asking these same questions and no matter how many times you ask...

<_<

CMatt- So very true and to the point. I think alot of these people just do not know how to use the search for old posts, that is a big issue other they would instead of popsting a VERY OLD QUESTION. I hope they would

CMatt- So very true and to the point. I think alot of these people just do not know how to use the search for old posts, that is a big issue other they would instead of popsting a VERY OLD QUESTION. I hope they would

The last time I checked guys, neither or you where appointed moderators of the forum. Actually, information or intelligence in my line of work is gathered by asking. There are many people watching this forum and both of you must have forgotton how much info was given out, leaked, or implied just prior to the release of the first SGTs.

I don't think it is unreasonable to ask someone from SAI on a plant visit, what production looks like, they are actually winding down on 2007s as both of you guru's confirmed and that is what I meant.

This is not your forum so please, if someone p***d in your Cheerios this morning an apology is in order.

I enjoy the forum like many "members" who are authorized to use it. Sometimes what is posted on e-mail and perceived on the other end are two different things.

Try to remember before going down some childish flaming me posts for the next few days that I won't respond to them. The forum is for everyone. I don't care about the colors, auto, vs stick, but I do have some interest in a convertable model since the GT 500s are so expensive. Matt in the spirit of taking a joke I hope you just are suffering from non-delivery of my SGT syndrom. I also enjoy your posts and I'm not sure if you intend to come off on the forum as some type of expert, but by the numbers of posts and coments, it appears you do. Take a deep breath and chill.

GG

The last time I checked guys, neither or you where appointed moderators of the forum. Actually, information or intelligence in my line of work is gathered by asking. There are many people watching this forum and both of you must have forgotton how much info was given out, leaked, or implied just prior to the release of the first SGTs.

I don't think it is unreasonable to ask someone from SAI on a plant visit, what production looks like, they are actually winding down on 2007s as both of you guru's confirmed and that is what I meant.

This is not your forum so please, if someone p***d in your Cheerios this morning an apology is in order.

I enjoy the forum like many "members" who are authorized to use it. Sometimes what is posted on e-mail and perceived on the other end are two different things.

Try to remember before going down some childish flaming me posts for the next few days that I won't respond to them. The forum is for everyone. I don't care about the colors, auto, vs stick, but I do have some interest in a convertable model since the GT 500s are so expensive. Matt in the spirit of taking a joke I hope you just are suffering from non-delivery of my SGT syndrom. I also enjoy your posts and I'm not sure if you intend to come off on the forum as some type of expert, but by the numbers of posts and coments, it appears you do. Take a deep breath and chill.

GG

I'm sorry, no one flamed you, but rather than discuss the issue at hand you've gone off on some rant that , if you cared to read the past threads, is not something we do here. In fact I think I can count 2 times, ok, maybe three (Jason calling Michael a ....), in more than 9 months that anyone has posted something like this to other members. We may not always agree, (I happen to like curb feelers), but we're not disagreeable doing it.

The REAL issue here is you posted this question THREE times, you ignore the other threads on this same topic, and the posts a recent as a week ago! The only way a forum like this works is if we police ourselves and use good internet courtesy. That means, as in EVERY other forum in existence, BEFORE YOU POST that you glance through the previous threads to see if someone else has already asked the question and done the research for you. That's the only way a forum like this is effective otherwise we might as well delete everything and start from scratch each week! For what ever reason you've dismissed all the value (history) here and that's unfortunate.

I hope you rethink your post and I look forward to enjoying these cars with you...

Matt

GG, Sai did chime in on this, I think more than once. Like Matt says there is a search feature so people can look up prior posts. Amy in particular answered the question a month or so ago. It went something like 2/3 black, 1/3 white. way more 5 spds vs autos. She said all 6000 would be built, hope this helps, jonathan

GG

WOW! Guru, no it is called look at the posts! There are many posts that tell the EXACT amount of SGTs that are being made and the date they will be done. Here I'll spell it our for you- Six thousand SGT's will be built. The completion date will be on or before the end of " the seventh month of 2007". I hate to say this but most people who so call "flame" people do not even own the car. But if you do own your very own SGT, go out and take a drive in this beautiful machine and then come back to the forum a happier person and repost with your appology. If you don't have a SGT, close your eyes and make some car noises cause that is as close as you'll get today. :P

WOW! Guru, no it is called look at the posts! There are many posts that tell the EXACT amount of SGTs that are being made and the date they will be done. Here I'll spell it our for you- Six thousand SGT's will be built. The completion date will be on or before the end of " the seventh month of 2007". I hate to say this but most people who so call "flame" people do not even own the car. But if you do own your very own SGT, go out and take a drive in this beautiful machine and then come back to the forum a happier person and repost with your appology. If you don't have a SGT, close your eyes and make some car noises cause that is as close as you'll get today. :P

people, take it easy , the guy only asked a question and it was a good one HOW MANY ARE BUILT TO DATE

:::: SAI CAN YOU TELL HOW MANY LEFT AND THE NUMBER OF THE LAST ONE BUILT . HEY MATT, THE GUYS RIGHT YOUR AN EXPERT AND DONT EVEN HAVE A CAR !!!!! MINE IS 2043 AND YOUR IS ..........0

people, take it easy , the guy only asked a question and it was a good one HOW MANY ARE BUILT TO DATE

:::: SAI CAN YOU TELL HOW MANY LEFT AND THE NUMBER OF THE LAST ONE BUILT . HEY MATT, THE GUYS RIGHT YOUR AN EXPERT AND DONT EVEN HAVE A CAR !!!!! MINE IS 2043 AND YOUR IS ..........0

Welcome back dmag we've missed you!

The issue, which you too seem to have ignored, is that this question has been asked ad nauseam over and over again. In fact he has asked this same question in the past and then created THREE new threads asking the same question in one night, while others have post the same or similar questions twice this week.\

As for my car John tells it's on the way, unless I get #22 first, but I don't see how that has anything to do with the issue at hand, can you explain what you mean? I've never made it a condition that someone have a car here to post, gawd so many of us are still waiting, nor have I ever said I was an EXPERT...sounds like flame baiting to me! :huh:

-Matt

I MAY BE A LOT OF THINGS BUT IM NO FLAME BAITER....BUT I DO BELIEVE 2 THINGS, UNLESS SAI CAN BLING IN ON THIS I DONT BELEIVE THERE WILL BE 2008 SHELBY GT I THINK IT WAS VERY DIFFICULT FOR SAI TO KEEP UP AND ITS NOT THERE FAULT WITH ALL THE MODS THAT ARE BEING DONE AT THE SAME TIME AND I THINK THEY SHOULD OF CALL A GT350 MY OPINION AND THERE LIKE A$$HOLES EVERY ONE HAS ONE

Here is what SAI-Bud had to day on the matter. What more needs to be said until the manufacturing run is complete.

Mark

I honestly do not think that we will miss our quota. We are contracted to do 6,000 cars and 6,000 cars we will do!!!!! :D Not sure of the exact number we are at, but I would say at least or close to 3,000 done. We have a sea of SGT's out here. Its a beautiful site!!!!!!!! Also, I am not sure of the black/white ratio. And from what I have heard, the manuals are around 20% of the 6,000 total cars.

Bud

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?s=&...findpost&p=8466

Guys the three posts were due to my laptop being on an aircard and I was unsure if it posted and asked the moderator to pull two of them immediately down after I checked and saw two additional posts, which they did sometime today.

We are all entitled to an occassional mistake, or at least I hope so. It wasn't posted three times to make a point. In my note to the moderator, I explained my error and they corrected it.

The question has never been answered and it is very possible the production could run over two model years for the SGT.

There are lots of duplicate info on the forum and some of it gets old, stale, and redundant. If the post doesn't apply to you simply don't respond.

Remember that when one asks a question, there are many thinking the same thing.

How many comments about your continually wanting your SGT delivered Matt have you made. It kind of works both ways on redundent comments or posts.

Lets be just a little tolerant and enjoy the forum. There was no intent to offend anyone....... Thanks Dmag57

Just my thoughts GG

I must say that I agree with the plea for tolerance on this forum. People who spend more energy pointing out the virtues of the search feature than would be required to simply answer the question tend to pi** me off! (as do the SAI jock sniffers who pretend to be an expert on all things Shelby)

the over MSRP comes up at least once a week, but we still have the same old coversion on it, but thats half the fun of coming on here is for the opionion of others. i know i have gotton my panties in a wad a few times on here, but cooler head always help settle things down. GG and i have had some great discussions, but we still get along just fine

michael

Archived