SITE BECAUSE I AM NOT GETTING A 2007 SHELBY EVEN THOUGH I THOUGHT

AT ONE TIME MY DEALER WAS GETTING THREE THERE WAS A SCREW UP AND

THEY ARE ONLY GETTING TWO. GOD BLESS AND GOOD LUCK

I WANT TO WISH EVERYONE GOOD LUCK WITH THOSE WHO GOT OR WILL

BE GETTING 2007 SHELBY GT 500'S. I WILL NO LONGER BE CHECKING THIS

SITE BECAUSE I AM NOT GETTING A 2007 SHELBY EVEN THOUGH I THOUGHT

AT ONE TIME MY DEALER WAS GETTING THREE THERE WAS A SCREW UP AND

THEY ARE ONLY GETTING TWO. GOD BLESS AND GOOD LUCK

Mine was suppose to be here a month ago and still has not shipped even though it has been striped and released. At the rate Ford is going, none of us will get our cars until next year. Since they outsource customer service to an outside firm, you cannot beleive anything you hear from them. Ford just sends them a one page script to read from. I see several for sale already. One dealer has one in this months Dupont Registry. They want 10K over MSRP though. I paid MSRP.

msdcobra

Hold on there, bro.

I've had to change my situation and order a Mustang GT - but I can still hang out here and perhaps in two years, pick up a Shelby!

Mustang people are Mustang people, you hear? :bandance:

Hold on there, bro.

I've had to change my situation and order a Mustang GT - but I can still hang out here and perhaps in two years, pick up a Shelby!

Rufdraft, what ever became of your Mach 1?, I still have mine but debating on getting rid of it and trying for the shelby.

Hi cutter - hmmm...well, apparently I hit my head - sold it and bought a Volvo V70 wagon!

Don't ask why.

One of the dumber things I"ve done. :banghead:

Wifey had a V6 Mustang and we needed one car with some room.

Now - she has a Vovlo wagon - and I'm back in the saddle. :happy feet:

Hi cutter - hmmm...well, apparently I hit my head - sold it and bought a Volvo V70 wagon!

Don't ask why.

One of the dumber things I"ve done. :banghead:

Wifey had a V6 Mustang and we needed one car with some room.

Now - she has a Vovlo wagon - and I'm back in the saddle. :happy feet:

Understand...bought the Mrs. a RX330 to butter her up for the Mach, but honestly the Mach is alittle uncomfortable to drive for a larger person, I've heard complaints of the stance of the GT 500 but it was easier to get in and out of then my Mach is....wife wants to keep the Mach (auto) but we've only put 2400 miles on it since 03...have a 14 year old that has his eye on it :sos:

Whew. I'm not sure I'd be very comfortable letting a teenager loose in the Mach.

Maybe put a cover over it and let him get some miles under his belt?

I don't think the GT500 is going to be much better in the seating area - maybe the seats will have better bolsters - but the interior is about the same size as the Mach I think. See if you can find one to try out!

Guest evilchris

Whew. I'm not sure I'd be very comfortable letting a teenager loose in the Mach.

Maybe put a cover over it and let him get some miles under his belt?

I don't think the GT500 is going to be much better in the seating area - maybe the seats will have better bolsters - but the interior is about the same size as the Mach I think. See if you can find one to try out!

The s197 has MUCH BETTER interior space ( at least in the fron 2 seats which is all I care about ) than 94-04 Stangs.

The s197 has MUCH BETTER interior space ( at least in the fron 2 seats which is all I care about ) than 94-04 Stangs.

I agree 100%, the pictures I posted at the beginning of this thread are of the gt500, saleman let me crawl all over inside and out and its much easier to get in and out of....teenaging driving the Mach...no way...couldn't afford the insurance anyways...mom wants his first car to be a tank(mom worries)...o.k. so does dad :shift: ...

Hold on there, bro.

Hey RUFDRAFT i am thinking of forgeting the gt500 due to the dealer markups . I may order a mustang gt can you please keep us up dated on how you like the car . thanks

Guest evilchris

Hey RUFDRAFT i am thinking of forgeting the gt500 due to the dealer markups . I may order a mustang gt can you please keep us up dated on how you like the car . thanks

I rented and drove a 2006 Shelby GT-H for 11 days ( basically a GT with a few mods ) and was IN LOVE. You'll love a Mustang GT.

I'm 6'5" and 280-285 pounds and am comfortable in my 05.....it is a vert. and i have found that I fit better in the vert (top up wise asses) than I do in the hart tops. I can still recline like a dope dealer in the hard top and get by but on top of liking the top down effect the extra head room on the newer mustangs is priceless. I have more legroom than in my jeep cherokee and while no human could sit behind me with a small wife we can still take a kid behind her in this car. I've checked around and all I have heard is the Shelby has the same room as the 05 model so most people will fit in it. If you are over 6'6" then it may be rough as I am pretty much pushing the limits i think.

Archived