TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rec's for a nice car cover?

greengiant

Well,

Got the call that mine is getting the SC and lower grill this week. As such, it's time for arrival. I'm definitely going to need a nice cover for the garage for my SGT. Anyone have some good suggestions? Links to websites etc?

Thanks. Hopefully I have this bad boy in the next 2-3 weeks!

Well,

Got the call that mine is getting the SC and lower grill this week. As such, it's time for arrival. I'm definitely going to need a nice cover for the garage for my SGT. Anyone have some good suggestions? Links to websites etc?

ford makes a nice cover for the car, you can order it from you dealer. i bought a cover from California Cover for my Boss 429 a few years ago. the custom make them and will put whatever you want on the nose of the cover, looks pretty good

michael

Got mine from Cover Craft. They put the Mustang tri-bar logo on the hood and a Ford oval right between the tail lights. They are officially licensed by Ford to use their logos. Fits great and looks even better. It only took about 10 days to get.

(I would of bought a Shelby one if it were available...)

...I also bought mine from covercraft. Evolution 4 model for the Mustang GT. There are no custom Shelby GT covers. I did check with a CA Special owner about fit prior to ordering. He said the Mustang GT size is perfect. Spoiler less gives a little extra room in the back.

I can't offer anything about quality and fit since mine is still in the box because......welll y'all know. :P

...I also bought mine from covercraft. Evolution 4 model for the Mustang GT. There are no custom Shelby GT covers. I did check with a CA Special owner about fit prior to ordering. He said the Mustang GT size is perfect. Spoiler less gives a little extra room in the back.

I can't offer anything about quality and fit since mine is still in the box because......welll y'all know. :P

hi I got a cover from ford it has shelby across the back and the snake on the front fits good i have to cover my car because i work on shelby's mustang in my spare time

Well,

I bought a coverking cover from supercarcovers.com. they're made to order and take about 2.5 weeks to get. they have a custom fit for the california special, which is what i ordered. you can get it in about any color and it comes with a free bag to put it in so it doesn't lay on your garage floor while you drive. The one i bought was about $225

SHELBYGT350 ..CAN YOU ADVISE LINK TO COVER YOU PURCHASED. THANX STEVE

hi i went to local ford dealer parts department and he ordered it had it the next day here is the part # 7R3Z-19A412-A KIT 263730 LIST 403.34 COST ME 352.93 + tax i found there web site www.parrauto.com 1-800-434-parr

Archived