TEAM SHELBY FORUM

carroll shelby wheels

www.carrollshelbywheels.com

just wandering if anyone has been to this site to look at thier wheels, we became a dealer for them today.

if anyone sees something they like let me know and i will find out the price and what kind of discount i can get. some really good lookin wheels on there.

just though i would let yall know

michael morris

www.carrollshelbywheels.com

just wandering if anyone has been to this site to look at thier wheels, we became a dealer for them today.

if anyone sees something they like let me know and i will find out the price and what kind of discount i can get. some really good lookin wheels on there.

just though i would let yall know

michael morris

Michael, I tried going to your link for the posters and it didn't work. David

Michael, I tried going to your link for the posters and it didn't work. David

i dont know how to do a link

the website is www.carrollshelbywheels.com

i guess you have to copy and past to make it work. maybe someone will post the link for me since im so goofy.

michael

i dont know how to do a link

the website is www.carrollshelbywheels.com

i guess you have to copy and past to make it work. maybe someone will post the link for me since im so goofy.

michael

Humm...goofy was not the word I was thinking...oops! Did I type with my outloud fingers! :unsure:

http://www.carrollshelbywheels.com

There!

Michael, after you type the website (or cut/paste), simply hit the enter button and it will turn into a hyperlink.

Regarding the Shelby wheels, I had posted this link a while ago. I forgot the topic but I think I had mentioned something about them being on the KR or SS.

One last thing, any word on the guitar availability?

Michael, after you type the website (or cut/paste), simply hit the enter button and it will turn into a hyperlink.

Regarding the Shelby wheels, I had posted this link a while ago. I forgot the topic but I think I had mentioned something about them being on the KR or SS.

One last thing, any word on the guitar availability?

thanks

i turned it over to my sister, she is the ford assec. girl, i will call her and see what she found out

michael

I think the CS69 wheels are an excellent choice. Some say the appear, inwhich they do, like a 69 Mach 1. That being said I think they look incredible with the black back ground on a black SGT. They go for about $2350 with Hankook tires which are not the best but are not bad either. Thats if your not going 120MPH with your hair on fire. If you want Z rated tires your looking at $3400K for the set. Yes it does make that much difference.

Archived