TEAM SHELBY FORUM

lower billet grille w/lights

• 2 months later...

Did I read somewhere that someone had installed the driving lights and was diappointed in the amount of light they cast on the road. Maybe this was from a CS6 grill. In any case, wondering how well they work and whether or not they are very difficult to install.

Thanks.

Phil, yes someone had them installed at SAI. I then read where someone told him that the lights must not have been set in enough and how to fix it. The grill is now available from SAI but the lights are not. We have been waiting a looong while for news on them and havent heard anything. My recollection is they were working on a cable extension kit to go to the lights so you could use the factory fog light cables to supply the juice. Hopefully soon. I have a grill sitting on my desk waiting for lights. Install wise it should be like a half hour deal.

Did I read somewhere that someone had installed the driving lights and was diappointed in the amount of light they cast on the road. Maybe this was from a CS6 grill. In any case, wondering how well they work and whether or not they are very difficult to install.

Thanks.

Phil, it was gor256 at:

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?showtopic=1673

Take care.

Archived