TEAM SHELBY FORUM

delivery time frame

Hey gang-

new to the forum, but ANXIOUSLY awaiting my SGT!!!! I have had the VIN number for 3 weeks and the tracker on the website has said arrived at Shelby ever since. Any idea approximately how long until it gets here-my dealership hasn't been able to ind anything out about it either. Spring has finally gotten here and I'm ready for a drive!!!

Hey gang-

new to the forum, but ANXIOUSLY awaiting my SGT!!!! I have had the VIN number for 3 weeks and the tracker on the website has said arrived at Shelby ever since. Any idea approximately how long until it gets here-my dealership hasn't been able to ind anything out about it either. Spring has finally gotten here and I'm ready for a drive!!!

Hey gang-

Ooops. We are new too and in the same boat. Just made the first payment, but no car to show for it. Good luck.

Ours was built March 3rd and still shows as arrived at Shelby Autos.

It has been there for over 6 weeks now. No response to emails sent and voice mail is always full when trying to get someone on the phone.

Did you get any modifications? I would have thought you should have your car by now. John said mine was built on 4/26 and should have gone out this week. I didn't get any mods though. John usually responds to my e-mails but it does take awhile.

Mine has been at SAI since 4/12. Only mods are lower driving lights. Vin still says arrived. Patiently waiting. Steve

Steve, Here is whats funny, I haven't e-mailed John in awhile and he e-mailed me today to ask if I had any updates for him. He asked me how the car was, so I am figuring it has shipped. Mine has been at SAI since 3-28. I don't think I will ever order a car again the wait is murder. I wish I had gotten the driving lights they look real nice, I got the grill though so I will add the lights later. I guess waiting is part of the whole thing. I have an 07 GT that I am trading in on this and I still love driving it. I just hope no one hits me before my car comes that would suck. At least we aren't in prison waiting for a parole date! David

Did you get any modifications? I would have thought you should have your car by now. John said mine was built on 4/26 and should have gone out this week. I didn't get any mods though. John usually responds to my e-mails but it does take awhile.

No mods.

Archived