TEAM SHELBY FORUM

eBay

All, since I did a search and didn't see any topics with "eBay" in the topic title, I thought I'd start a new one. I figure we should start tracking these and watch the prices as the last available "orderable" SGT's wind down.

Anyway, here is one that I thought was funny. This guy doesn't even use "Shelby" in the title. He just calls it a Mustang GT. Then he has the guts to call it a "One of a Kind" and then says that the hood is "functional." I didn't read the whole thing but I bet there are more issues/lies.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...le:us#mainImage

yea I did a comparison of 25 of them for auction. There was more but the most Ebay allows to compare is 25. Anyway, I did not find one single car that had a bid of MSRP nevermind over. And mahy have no bids at all. I think dealers should get to see this ;)

yea I did a comparison of 25 of them for auction. There was more but the most Ebay allows to compare is 25. Anyway, I did not find one single car that had a bid of MSRP nevermind over. And mahy have no bids at all. I think dealers should get to see this ;)

They see it!

I saw Jason at Tower Ford has a nice car up there. We haven't seen him for awhile...calling Jason!

i have been watching them since they started. thats why i put the price that i did. i hoping if i retail all the SGT it might help me get a GT500KR. trying to play a numbers game with ford. sell alot of mustangs they might give me some reward.

michael

Guys, there are still alot of people out there that are looking for a Shelby GT. I have 5 at SAI or on the way, and all are SOLD. Including an AUTOMATIC being upfitted with a Polished SuperCharger.

I had a Black 5spd being unloaded last Sat. A Customer saw it coming off to trailer, and bought it within the hour. I also have 4 08 GT500's SOLD already. I can't get them here fast enough..........

randy

Guys, there are still alot of people out there that are looking for a Shelby GT. I have 5 at SAI or on the way, and all are SOLD. Including an AUTOMATIC being upfitted with a Polished SuperCharger.

I had a Black 5spd being unloaded last Sat. A Customer saw it coming off to trailer, and bought it within the hour. I also have 4 08 GT500's SOLD already. I can't get them here fast enough..........

randy

What are you getting for the cars, in relation to MSRP?

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, did you know that used SGT's are selling on eBay for $47,500? Wow, is it possible???

And, here is living proof that SAI is only making 4000 units.

There we have it. We have the final number carved in stone.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...hlink:middle:us

I don't have the energy to waste on this guy. :angry:

Archived