TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Counseling Services Available

csm198

For you guys that are checking this forum more than 3 or 4 times a day, its time to come to terms with the fact you are an SGT addict. I know because I was one. I am now recovered (2 days) but I am willing to help you with my new 12 step program. Classes will be held online tuedays and thursdays 7-9 pm central standard time.

The first step is to admit you have a problem. You can do it. Take that first step. Do it for your family for gods sake!

For you guys that are checking this forum more than 3 or 4 times a day, its time to come to terms with the fact you are an SGT addict. I know because I was one. I am now recovered (2 days) but I am willing to help you with my new 12 step program. Classes will be held online tuedays and thursdays 7-9 pm central standard time.

The first step is to admit you have a problem. You can do it. Take that first step. Do it for your family for gods sake!

Sign me up! It's 1am here and I'm just getting on this thing yet again!

FROM THE OFFICE OF DOCTER MORRIS

Buy One Shelby from DR. Morris,

drive it daily

wash it weekly

pay for it monthly

And you have to do all the steps, because I know there are guys out there who are just doing the last step, "pay for it monthly" and its not working for 'em! :lol:

I know, I know, I'll get my car some day . . . . but I still think I'll have to go with the PSDS program. :(

Well obvisiously I'm addicted. I'm here reading this post aren't I. I don't read 3-4 times a day, I'm reading it 3-4 an hour! I agree with Chris, delivery is the only cure. If you look in Webster dictionary you'll see my picture next to PSDS!!!!!! What really makes the addiction bad, it's not even my car, it's my wife's. (I might even let her drive it.) Just kidding dear.

Yes you can definately sigh me up, however it might be to late.

alright!

GG104 at 1:47am and socaljafo at 2:19am. I'm not the most pathetic one on here! :P

Now to go get the bugs off my car oncae again. Dang spring time......

Having any pollen problems?

Yes you can definately sigh me up, however it might be to late.

Having any pollen problems?

Surprisingly no. Just lots-o-bugs and a dang cat who thinks any car under the carport is his bed!......I had to chase him out of the Jeep this morning. It's hilarous when you have just cleaned the glass and they think the window is down. SMACK!

........socaljafo at 2:19am. I'm not the most pathetic one on here! :P

OK, you can call it denial but I have actually been working a grave yard shift for the last month. I move to a night shift today so my post will stop around 11:00PM, at least on working days.

EDIT:

Hey, it was actually 12:19 PDT, heck SNL was still on.

I like coming onto this forum. Other forums I'm on / have been on are either full of smart -*bleep*es who think they know everything about everything and their ides and input at the only relevant input flaming anyone else who might think different or full of teenagers who buy a 6000#lb truck and then think because they buy a stock vehicle with a "Hemi", they can outrun anything on the road and that's all they talk/lie about over and over and over and over..........well you get the point. This forum is chocked full of maturity (well relative maturity :) ) and is actually useful and informative most of the time.

And I LOVE that fact the actual builders of the car are on here as well. That in itself is a mucho plus!

I like coming onto this forum. Other forums I'm on / have been on are either full of smart -*bleep*es who think they know everything about everything and their ides and input at the only relevant input flaming anyone else who might think different or full of teenagers who buy a 6000#lb truck and then think because they buy a stock vehicle with a "Hemi", they can outrun anything on the road and that's all they talk/lie about over and over and over and over..........well you get the point. This forum is chocked full of maturity (well relative maturity :) ) and is actually useful and informative most of the time.

And I LOVE that fact the actual builders of the car are on here as well. That in itself is a mucho plus!

Hey Stump just wanted to let you know that you and a few others make it worthwhile to come on here and check things out. It helps when you are waiting so impatiently for your car.

In the shadow of the Tragic Kingdom, Garbage Grove, CA. :P

...My parents live in Menifee, off of Scott RD, you may seem me pass by......someday..... :rolleyes:

LOL

I used to live in Westminster about 15 years ago. Did most of my growing up in those parts.

Tragic Kingdoom................LOL

I had psds bad at one time and I wouldn't admit it but my dad did see it and to be hnest I think my girlfriend did too. When I went to see one locally and ended up paying cash for it, it went away but in it's place was a state of disbelief that the local dealer actually took the small trade and that it was actually sitting here. Things are better now. To the one's who don't have their's yet, don't worry guys it will and does get better.

Archived