TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New CS6 in Vegas

Sundance

It's been fun looking at all your finished products. There are some amazing mustangs out there. Here's our finished CS6...done right here in Vegas itself. It's incredible to watch the process that goes on out at the Shelby factory at the LV Speedway. Hope you like the picture. This is a complete CS6 finished package.

Hey DTD...Shelby built our CS6. Well worth the long wait. I'm getting the feel you know the Vegas area, so...I thought we were one of the few CS6's around UNTIL last week I notice a metallic red/maroon Shelby with silver stripes and same side design as mine. If I wasn't heading the opposite direction (rather rapidly) :unsure: I would have checked it out. Anyone heard of a CS6/CS8 in THAT color? Anyway, maybe that's the one you saw at Gaudin Ford? What's your ride look like?

That must've been the one from Ford Country. It was that color. They were asking way too much for it though. I haven't been able to pick up a Mustang yet. I'm driving a Caliber for now. I've been talking with Friendly Ford, but can't seem to find the time to get in there. I want a base V6 with no spoiler though. I don't like spoilers on them.

• 1 month later...

Hey DTD...Shelby built our CS6. Well worth the long wait. I'm getting the feel you know the Vegas area, so...I thought we were one of the few CS6's around UNTIL last week I notice a metallic red/maroon Shelby with silver stripes and same side design as mine. If I wasn't heading the opposite direction (rather rapidly) :unsure: I would have checked it out. Anyone heard of a CS6/CS8 in THAT color? Anyway, maybe that's the one you saw at Gaudin Ford? What's your ride look like?

SHLB6 Hows it goin looks great but I didn't think from all the forum discussion that that Shelby was actually wasn't building the CS6. Did you get a dash plaque and if you did would love to see a pic of it.

Galvo

Researching a Dream

SHLB6 Hows it goin looks great but I didn't think from all the forum discussion that that Shelby was actually wasn't building the CS6. Did you get a dash plaque and if you did would love to see a pic of it.

Galvo

Researching a Dream

Galvo-To the best of my knowledge, Shelby is not building CS6's at SAI. Over a year ago we got lucky and walked into an opportunity to get a prototype CS6. No dash plague yet, but we're hopeful. Good luck with your dream. It is by far the most amazing car in life!!!

Galvo-To the best of my knowledge, Shelby is not building CS6's at SAI. Over a year ago we got lucky and walked into an opportunity to get a prototype CS6. No dash plague yet, but we're hopeful. Good luck with your dream. It is by far the most amazing car in life!!!

We do not build cs 6 cars in vegas SHLB^, do let me know what you have.

Amy

Archived