TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SUPER SNAKE!!!!!!

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!

Well, by now you all have heard about the new SUPER SNAKE project. It is going to be one of the badest cars out there!!!!!! With 600+hp and all the goodies, you can't beat it. As of this time, we, the SAI team are still putting all of the finishing touches to the description, information and most important, the pricing. As of right now, any GT500 2007 and 2008's can be made into a SUPER SNAKE. Like I said before, we are still working out the details.

If, you would like to have your name on the list, please contact myself and or John Walker at SAI. Please send us an email and we will get back to you. First point of contact will be an acknowledgement email. And when we are ready to start taking full information, we will personally call you.

This is an exciting time for all!!!!!! So lets go and have some fun with this new project!!!!!!!!!

Bud

BudM@shelbyautos.com

JohnW@shelbyautos.com

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!

Well, by now you all have heard about the new SUPER SNAKE project. It is going to be one of the badest cars out there!!!!!! With 600+hp and all the goodies, you can't beat it. As of this time, we, the SAI team are still putting all of the finishing touches to the description, information and most important, the pricing. As of right now, any GT500 2007 and 2008's can be made into a SUPER SNAKE. Like I said before, we are still working out the details.

If, you would like to have your name on the list, please contact myself and or John Walker at SAI. Please send us an email and we will get back to you. First point of contact will be an acknowledgement email. And when we are ready to start taking full information, we will personally call you.

This is an exciting time for all!!!!!! So lets go and have some fun with this new project!!!!!!!!!

Bud

BudM@shelbyautos.com

JohnW@shelbyautos.com

thanks Bud for the info.

just waiting on yall to tell me when to come out there LOL

thanks again

michael

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!

Bud

BudM@shelbyautos.com

JohnW@shelbyautos.com

Hi Bud

Can you add my name to your list.

thanks

RE: need super snake in Napa,CA

Derek Palm

Hi Bud

Can you add my name to your list.

thanks

RE: need super snake in Napa,CA

Derek Palm

Hi Derek,

I sure can, but could you please email me at Budm@shelbyautos.com This way I will have a permanant record.

Thank you,

Bud

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!

Bud

BudM@shelbyautos.com

JohnW@shelbyautos.com

Many thanks Bud for the quick reply earlier today and confirmation I'm on the list. You are da man!!!

Many thanks Bud for the quick reply earlier today and confirmation I'm on the list. You are da man!!!

Hi Bud, I would like to be put on the list as well. I need to buy a GT500 but that can happen in the time frame you need to get the car. I have a Ford GT with 652rwhp how will the super snake compare? I know the engines in the GT500 and GT are very close. The iron block in the GT500 and maybe some internal changes. I LOVE anything Shelby!!

Thanks, Kenric

Adding this as a package is a great deal........This way consumer's don't get takin by auto dealers. When i finally get my gt500, i will be happy to pay for the upgrade to a supersnake. Thanks a million for thinking of the little guy.

Doug of insanemustangs.com

Thanks for putting me on the list Bud. Would still like to give Carroll Shelby AND Hot Wheels Amy A tower Tour to the Top of the Golden Gate Bridge. I really respect both of them. You don't have to be a West Point Graduate to figure out God has blessed both of their efforts. How about it Carroll and Amy. I'm not kidding. GGBIW :D

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!

Bud

BudM@shelbyautos.com

JohnW@shelbyautos.com

Bud----finally got registered-----please put me on list to Super Snake my Shelby GT 500----Mike Del Puppo cell 559-281-0902--Fresno Ca. Area Wopacop@aol.com. Can deliver in 24 hrs. Thanks----

Bud----finally got registered-----please put me on list to Super Snake my Shelby GT 500----Mike Del Puppo cell 559-281-0902--Fresno Ca. Area Wopacop@aol.com. Can deliver in 24 hrs. Thanks----

Thanks for putting me on the list Bud. Would still like to give Carroll Shelby AND Hot Wheels Amy A tower Tour to the Top of the Golden Gate Bridge. I really respect both of them. You don't have to be a West Point Graduate to figure out God has blessed both of their efforts. How about it Carroll and Amy. I'm not kidding. GGBIW :D

LOL, thanks for the compliments......its a true team effort

Amy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!

Bud

BudM@shelbyautos.com

JohnW@shelbyautos.com

Bud,

Read about the Super Snake in June 07 Motor Trend while I was in Las Vegas this past Tuesday. I called the plant to leave a message about adding me to the list, but I was unable. I hope this will officially add me to the list!!

Randy Blakely

rblakely@blakelycc.com

Odessa, TX

Bud,

Read about the Super Snake in June 07 Motor Trend while I was in Las Vegas this past Tuesday. I called the plant to leave a message about adding me to the list, but I was unable. I hope this will officially add me to the list!!

Randy Blakely

rblakely@blakelycc.com

Odessa, TX

Hi Randy,

I will add you to the list.

Bud

hey Bill and welcome to the forum.

you are going to be better off sending Bud and email. you can find it on here somewhere.

michael morris

Bud

Can you add me to the list. Also read about it in Motor Trend last week. I just registered yesterday.

Thanks

Bill S

bsasser307@aol.com

Baltimore, Maryland

im sorry Bill, the emails where at the top of the page so i just thought i would put them on here for you

BudM@shelbyautos.com

JohnW@shelbyautos.com

michael

hey Bill and welcome to the forum.

you are going to be better off sending Bud and email. you can find it on here somewhere.

michael morris

im sorry Bill, the emails where at the top of the page so i just thought i would put them on here for you

BudM@shelbyautos.com

JohnW@shelbyautos.com

michael

Michael

Thanks. I emailed Bud direct and he emailed back already. I'm on the list to get mine "Snaked".

Bill

Archived