TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I have One!!!!!!!

blackdog

Adam did it just arrive today? I am curious as there is one headed to Maine with my name on it that is due in and I would think it is on the same truck. I would be very grateful to know what time it arrived at your place and how many other ones were on thr truck. TY :)

The truck left around 10:30 this morning. Looked like there was a couple black ones on board...

Vehicle Description VIN 1ZVHT82H875 304201

MUSTANG 2007 GT COUPE PREM

4.6L 3V OHC V8 ENGINE

5-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION Exterior

PERFORMANCE WHITE CLEARCOAT

Interior

DARK CHARCOAL LEATHER TRIM SPT BUCKET SEATS

Standard Equipment INCLUDED AT NO EXTRA CHARGE

EXTERIOR

. 17" PREMIUM PAINTED CAST

ALUMINUM WHEELS

. P235/55ZR 17 Z-TIRES

. REAR DECKLID SPOILER

. FRONT FOG LAMPS

. STAINLESS STEEL DUAL EXH

. DUAL POWER MIRRORS

. VARIABLE INTERVAL WIPERS

. REAR WINDOW DEFROSTER

INTERIOR

. SHAKER 500 AUDIO SYSTEM

AM/FM W/ CDX6 & MP3

. AUXILIARY AUDIO INPUT JACK

. AIR CONDITIONING

. LEATHER TRIM SPORT SEATS

. POWER 6-WAY DRIVERS SEAT

. SPLIT FOLD REAR SEAT

. CENTER CONSOLE W/ARMREST

. SPEED CONTROL/TILT WHEEL

. POWER DOOR LOCKS & WINDOWS

. DUAL VANITY MIRRORS

FUNCTIONAL

. BRAKES, POWER 4-WHEEL DISC

. POWER RACK PINION STEERING

. POWER POINTS (2)

SAFETY/SECURITY

. ABS/TRACTION CONTROL

. AIR BAGS, DRIV/FRONT PASS

. FRONT/REAR OUTBOARD THREE

POINT SHOULDER/LAP BELTS

. 24 HR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE

. SECURILOCK

. REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY

WARRANTY

. 3YR/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER

. 5YR/60,000 POWERTRAIN

Price Information MSRP

STANDARD VEHICLE PRICE $26,875

Key Standard Equipment

ORDER CODE 140A-PREM GT COU

DRIVER & PASSENGER AIR BAGS

ANTI-LOCK BRAKES

TRACTION CONTROL

POWER 6-WAY DRIVER'S SEAT

Optional Equipment

2007 MODEL YEAR

DARK CHARCOAL LEATHER

.4.6L 3V OHC V8 ENGINE

.5-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION

JOB #2 ORDER

ACTIVE ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM 325

CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS SYSTEM

SIRIUS SAT RADIO W/6 MOS SVC 195

GT UPFITTERS PACKAGE 2,140

.235/50/ZR18 TIRE

.REAR SPOILER DELETE

.FRONT SEAT SIDE AIRBAGS

.3.55 RATIO LIMITED SLIP AXLE

.18" POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEEL

SHAKER 1000 AUDIO SYSTEM 1,295

PONY CENTER CAP

TOTAL VEHICLE & OPTIONS 30,830

DESTINATION & DELIVERY 745

TOTAL MSRP $31,575

Add $1,000.00 for gas guzzler tax.

3.55 Rear Axle Assembly

54U Package

The truck left around 10:30 this morning. Looked like there was a couple black ones on board...

Vehicle Description VIN 1ZVHT82H875 304201

MUSTANG 2007 GT COUPE PREM

4.6L 3V OHC V8 ENGINE

5-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION Exterior

Interior

DARK CHARCOAL LEATHER TRIM SPT BUCKET SEATS

Standard Equipment INCLUDED AT NO EXTRA CHARGE

EXTERIOR

. 17" PREMIUM PAINTED CAST

ALUMINUM WHEELS

. P235/55ZR 17 Z-TIRES

. REAR DECKLID SPOILER

. FRONT FOG LAMPS

. STAINLESS STEEL DUAL EXH

. DUAL POWER MIRRORS

. VARIABLE INTERVAL WIPERS

. REAR WINDOW DEFROSTER

INTERIOR

. SHAKER 500 AUDIO SYSTEM

AM/FM W/ CDX6 & MP3

. AUXILIARY AUDIO INPUT JACK

. AIR CONDITIONING

. LEATHER TRIM SPORT SEATS

. POWER 6-WAY DRIVERS SEAT

. SPLIT FOLD REAR SEAT

. CENTER CONSOLE W/ARMREST

. SPEED CONTROL/TILT WHEEL

. POWER DOOR LOCKS & WINDOWS

. DUAL VANITY MIRRORS

FUNCTIONAL

. BRAKES, POWER 4-WHEEL DISC

. POWER RACK PINION STEERING

. POWER POINTS (2)

SAFETY/SECURITY

. ABS/TRACTION CONTROL

. AIR BAGS, DRIV/FRONT PASS

. FRONT/REAR OUTBOARD THREE

POINT SHOULDER/LAP BELTS

. 24 HR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE

. SECURILOCK

. REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY

WARRANTY

. 3YR/36000 BUMPER TO BUMPER

. 5YR/60,000 POWERTRAIN

Price Information MSRP

STANDARD VEHICLE PRICE $26,875

Key Standard Equipment

ORDER CODE 140A-PREM GT COU

DRIVER & PASSENGER AIR BAGS

ANTI-LOCK BRAKES

TRACTION CONTROL

POWER 6-WAY DRIVER'S SEAT

Optional Equipment

2007 MODEL YEAR

DARK CHARCOAL LEATHER

.4.6L 3V OHC V8 ENGINE

.5-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION

JOB #2 ORDER

ACTIVE ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM 325

CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS SYSTEM

SIRIUS SAT RADIO W/6 MOS SVC 195

GT UPFITTERS PACKAGE 2,140

.235/50/ZR18 TIRE

.REAR SPOILER DELETE

.FRONT SEAT SIDE AIRBAGS

.3.55 RATIO LIMITED SLIP AXLE

.18" POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEEL

SHAKER 1000 AUDIO SYSTEM 1,295

PONY CENTER CAP

TOTAL VEHICLE & OPTIONS 30,830

DESTINATION & DELIVERY 745

TOTAL MSRP $31,575

Add $1,000.00 for gas guzzler tax.

3.55 Rear Axle Assembly

54U Package

so i could have it for $32,575 plus shipping? mmmmm may just get it.

FYI....we can get one right now at $1500 under MSRP. There are many people listing them on here. TY for the info earlier btw. it doesnt look like the one I am waiting for is on the truck.

....lol, perhaps MM needs to quickly school this guy before he gets torn to shreds. Krete23, nothing personal but you will find it very difficult to come on this forum and sell a Shelby GT if you don't have everything in order and correct. There are too many people who probably know more about this car than you do.

GUys just so you know I have spoken with Adam and he was a nice guy and wasnt trying to pull anything fast with me. Down to earth honest actually. he answered all my questions and ran out to the car to confirm the no IUP.

Not bashing Adam here........As its already been spoken of on this forum. Its amazing the lack of knowledge the dealers have about this car. 6000 cars at average of $40k is 240 million. Looks like that would have been enough to print up some brouchers or a little info to help out these dealers.

Just to let you guys know... Your right, I probably don't know as much as you guys do about these cars. I've been selling Ford trucks for the past 7 years and never payed that much attention to the Ford cars until I helped Odwyer order his. He then turned me on to this website to help me out with my business and broaden my horizons. I am presenly learning as much as I can to be a better associate for the potential customers that are in my area. And to be totally honest with you, I did add the GGT twice by mistake. It would have been rectified before any paperwork was signed just to let you know... I don't need to make "innocent" mistakes to sell cars. I rely on my charming personality, lol... We could all get alot more accomplished and learn more together by helping the new guys, not "bashing" them... I was just telling ODwyer how nice all you guys seemed to be...

I hear you guys but all I am saying is IMO he wasnt trying to pull a fast one. Yes knowledge wise they should know more and no one has bashed sales people who dont know their a*s from their elbow more than me but he was different than most people Ive talked to and did whatever I asked to help out. Now obviously he was trying to make a sale but thats what his job is and he was doing it. Instead of most guys I have dealt with that as soon as they find out you want a Shelby its "ADM this and bend over that" and they still dont have answers and take days to get you one and its still wrong. So just give him some slack is all Im asking :)

I call it like I see it and as I said no one has trashed sleezy sales people more than me but at the same time when someone is trying hard and isnt trying to screw someone they ought to be call out for that too. Anyway, Adam I wish this thing had IUP. If it did I would have been done there right after we got off the phone. Good luck with the sale and you will enjoy the site. Everyone on here is cool IMO. Some are cranky at times....like myself....but they will help you as much as possible and are awesome with knowledge about these cars. :)

So I was thinking....

These cars come standard with 17" wheels and Z rated tires which we pay for.

Then it's upgraded to 18" wheels and Z rated tires.......say it with me now.......which we pay for again.

So where is my other set of wheels and tires? I could throw them on Ebay and pay for the N20 system I'm wanting.

I call it like I see it and as I said no one has trashed sleezy sales people more than me but at the same time when someone is trying hard and isnt trying to screw someone they ought to be call out for that too. Anyway, Adam I wish this thing had IUP. If it did I would have been done there right after we got off the phone. Good luck with the sale and you will enjoy the site. Everyone on here is cool IMO. Some are cranky at times....like myself....but they will help you as much as possible and are awesome with knowledge about these cars. :)

webba,

i probaly have the car you are looking for. i have 3 at SAI and just had 3 more pulled. if you let me know in the next day or so we can put any options you want on the last 2 cars ( one is already sold). one of each color. if your interested i will fax you the price DORA of any of the cars i have coming. it will show you the cost. but most guys on here can already tell you the cost of these cars so i have no problem with you having it.

just let me know

michael

So I was thinking....

These cars come standard with 17" wheels and Z rated tires which we pay for.

Then it's upgraded to 18" wheels and Z rated tires.......say it with me now.......which we pay for again.

So where is my other set of wheels and tires? I could throw them on Ebay and pay for the N20 system I'm wanting.

You might think you should get something but that's just not the way it works.

This is no different than anything else on the car that comes "standard". You don't get a deduction for what you upgrade. I don't get $500 off as a turn-in because I get the Shaker 1000 and Ford gets to keep my 500. I don't get $150 back for the dash I paid for that again Ford gets to keep when I update to the IUP. I think we should but it is what it is and always has been. <_<

You might think you should get something but that's just not the way it works.

This is no different than anything else on the car that comes "standard". You don't get a deduction for what you upgrade. I don't get $500 off as a turn-in because I get the Shaker 1000 and Ford gets to keep my 500. I don't get $150 back for the dash I paid for that again Ford gets to keep when I update to the IUP. I think we should but it is what it is and always has been. <_<

what would those options cost if they didnt give you CREDIT for the things they keep. shaker 1000 might become 500 or 600 more. dont know this of course but sounds like a good agrument. kinda like a core charge on a water pump?

michael

what would those options cost if they didnt give you CREDIT for the things they keep. shaker 1000 might become 500 or 600 more. dont know this of course but sounds like a good agrument. kinda like a core charge on a water pump?

michael

You may have a point. There is less than $4K woth of upgrades and with the listed prices, there is only $40 left for the wheels, tires and other stuff.

I didn't think of it that way....

You may have a point. There is less than $4K woth of upgrades and with the listed prices, there is only $40 left for the wheels, tires and other stuff.

I didn't think of it that way....

thats why i get paid the big bucks...ok thats why i work 80 hours a week LOL

im just here to help you guys out.

i get lucky everyone once in awhile

michael

and now, back to the original subject...

Sorry it took me so long to finally chime in here. I had a pretty busy day and then have been taking care of the kids while my wife is out with the ladies. Plus, I was trying to help Adam Brown fix his postings this afternoon knowing full well that some of you would be all over his A$$.

Yes, Adam admitted he's a newbie. As he said, he is the one that sold me my SGT. As soon as I made the transaction in February, I posted how great he and the dealership were and recommended them several times since.

As Adam mentioned, he has been specializing on the Ford Trucks for years. I should take some blame for suggesting he post his car today without coaching him a little better about some of you tough-guys. B)

I'm not jumping on those of you that complained since we all know that there are many dealers that either don't know their story or are not very honest and are deserving of our criticism. However, Adam Brown of Pride Ford (Massachusetts), Michael Morris of Wayne Morris Ford (Georgia) and Jason Fachner of Tower Ford (New York) are the three honest Ford dealers/salesmen that I know of - each deserving our respect. (So it looks like we have the east coast covered.)

Anyway, Adam is posting his White/Charcoal, Premium, Manual, Remote Entry, Anti-Theft, and Sirius SGT for what looks like an MSRP price of $39,965.

Good luck Adam.

Adam

michael

I wondered the same thing but there is NO WAY the Shaker is worth more then the $1200 they charge using that logic it would mean it's an almost $2000 part. Of course all we need to do is see what the parts price is! Check out wheels for example...how much are 18" polished wheels as an option and compare that to what they are at the parts counter. Now check out the price of ordering the standard 17" wheels and do the math. We'll have our answer then!

I'm not jumping on those of you that complained since we all know that there are many dealers that either don't know their story or are not very honest and are deserving of our criticism. However, Adam Brown of Pride Ford (Massachusetts), Michael Morris of Wayne Morris Ford (Georgia) and Jason Fachner of Tower Ford (New York) are the three honest Ford dealers/salesmen that I know of - each deserving our respect. (So it looks like we have the east coast covered.)

Anyway, Adam is posting his White/Charcoal, Premium, Manual, Remote Entry, Anti-Theft, and Sirius SGT for what looks like an MSRP price of $39,965.

Good luck Adam.

Adam

Yeah, I didn't see anything wrong with what he posted..except the price! I called him ASAP when I saw he had forgotten the SAI invoice. Nothing can ruin a salesperson's day more than selling a car $7K below MSRP. :(

I give him Kudo's for even thinking of coming here!

ok matt,

i went into parts this morning before anyone got here. the retail price on the 17 inch wheels is 223.73 and the retail price on the black shelby wheels is 373.28. the price diff is 149.55 per wheel. thats 598.20 price diff for all 4 wheels.

dont know if this helped my opinion or hurt it, but you asked the price diff so there it is.

michael

ok matt,

i went into parts this morning before anyone got here. the retail price on the 17 inch wheels is 223.73 and the retail price on the black shelby wheels is 373.28. the price diff is 149.55 per wheel. thats 598.20 price diff for all 4 wheels.

dont know if this helped my opinion or hurt it, but you asked the price diff so there it is.

michael

So, if those are retail prices and everyone knows dealerships mark up stuff about 1,000,000%, then at wholesale prices the wheels must be about $1 each...... :rolleyes:

So, if those are retail prices and everyone knows dealerships mark up stuff about 1,000,000%, then at wholesale prices the wheels must be about $1 each...... :rolleyes:

NOPE we dont pay for anything. ford pays us for ordering them and then it pure profit when we sell them

didnt check cost, but probable 15% market up. just a guess

michael

Archived