TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Eleanor?

SWEDESHELBY1

I have always loved the Elenor or todays version the Cervini Mustang. I am extremely tempted to do a Elenor package on my Shelby Gt, what do you all think? Would it devistate the car or would it just be my style like Stump Breakers, even though I did not care for his spoiler, when I actually thought about it I said "such is life" because he loves it. So what is your opinion. Who would like to see a SGT Eleanor - Yes or No? :blink:

I have always loved the Elenor or todays version the Cervini Mustang. I am extremely tempted to do a Elenor package on my Shelby Gt, what do you all think? Would it devistate the car or would it just be my style like Stump Breakers, even though I did not care for his spoiler, when I actually thought about it I said "such is life" because he loves it. So what is your opinion. Who would like to see a SGT Eleanor - Yes or No? :blink:

Where would you get the Elanor package? hmm I think you should just leave your SGT as is man.. it holds its own in my opinion.

Dang man, even ripping me in another post! :D

I say go for it. After all Carroll Shelby is famous because he did NOT stay with the flock and broke out and did his own thing. If he had not of stepped out of the safety circle, we wouldn't be having these conversations today!...

I'm not sure how those big lights on the front would fit though.

So will this include the N2O button on the shifter?

Oh and BTW, Eleanor had a SPOILER!

Dang man, even ripping me in another post! :D

I say go for it. After all Carroll Shelby is famous because he did NOT stay with the flock and broke out and did his own thing. If he had not of stepped out of the safety circle, we wouldn't be having these conversations today!...

I'm not sure how those big lights on the front would fit though.

So will this include the N2O button on the shifter?

Oh and BTW, Eleanor had a SPOILER!

Yes I knew I would hear that about the spoiler, but it is a ducktail type, but a spoiler all the same. Hey I appolgized for that after I realized "do what makes you happy" and "such is life"! B)

I say do what you want, but I'm thinking you couldl do this, cheaper, with a normal GT or CS edition. I guess in a sense you're going to loose a lot of what gives the car value and not gain enough from the cost of a SGT over a GT when you look at it. What I mean is given the loss of value from the basis of a SGT, you could for the $8.3K your spending for SAI, install the same mods and have $$$ left over for your Elenor mods. I suspect the result will be the same at a lower cost. At the same time your not overpaying for SAI and missing out on many of the benefits. I just see this as something way beyond the usual mod discussions where SAI is, or could, do the installtions as is the case with hoods and spoliers. I mean are going to paint it silver? If not are you really left with a car that's not seen as an SGT or an Elenor?

In the end it's your $$$ and do what you want! Have fun! :D

I say do what you want, but I'm thinking you couldl do this, cheaper, with a normal GT or CS edition. I guess in a sense you're going to loose a lot of what gives the car value and not gain enough from the cost of a SGT over a GT when you look at it. What I mean is given the loss of value from the basis of a SGT, you could for the $8.3K your spending for SAI, install the same mods and have $$$ left over for your Elenor mods. I suspect the result will be the same at a lower cost. At the same time your not overpaying for SAI and missing out on many of the benefits. I just see this as something way beyond the usual mod discussions where SAI is, or could, do the installtions as is the case with hoods and spoliers. I mean are going to paint it silver? If not are you really left with a car that's not seen as an SGT or an Elenor?

In the end it's your $$$ and do what you want! Have fun! :D

I agree with MaTT. If you're intent on making an Eleanor,possibly buy a used V6 model.....gut it and fab your own?

Archived