TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby At WhiteOak Ford

shel-b001

Just thouht I would let you know that a 2007 Shelby (mule) willbe at our club show tomorrow July 16/06 .

Come on out it will help kill some waiting time & you can also look at all the nice older Shelby`s & Mustang`s. WhiteOak Ford 3285 Mavis RD. Toronto Ont. 9:00 a:m to 2:30 P:M. Show put on by Golden Horseshoe Mustang. Assoc.

Just thouht I would let you know that a 2007 Shelby (mule) willbe at our club show tomorrow July 16/06 .

Come on out it will help kill some waiting time & you can also look at all the nice older Shelby`s & Mustang`s. WhiteOak Ford 3285 Mavis RD. Toronto Ont. 9:00 a:m to 2:30 P:M. Show put on by Golden Horseshoe Mustang. Assoc.

I`m going to try to make the show early. I guess I will find you hanging around the Shelby.

I'll be there too. I'll be riding my bike as I haven't got the slicks/skinnies of the stang since Norwalk. Too hot and I'm too lazy :doh: So if you see a Harley Heritage Softail with blue/purple flames probably parked around a few Bullitts come by and say hi. Probably stop by around noon

I'm about an hour 45 north so I won't be there. I'll be sleeping off this 12hr nightshift that I'm presently working.

Hey, if any of you Guys happen to be near Erinwood Ford I'd sure appreciate it if you'd do a little Spy Work for me, to see if my Shelby is hiding someplace on the property!! :camera:

I'm about an hour 45 north so I won't be there. I'll be sleeping off this 12hr nightshift that I'm presently working.

Hey, if any of you Guys happen to be near Erinwood Ford I'd sure appreciate it if you'd do a little Spy Work for me, to see if my Shelby is hiding someplace on the property!! :camera:

Funny you would mention that Dave. We had to do a last minute run to Wally world to pick up a backpack for my son tonight. The dealer my car is coming from is 5 minutes away. Guess what we were doing at 10pm? Yep, driving around the dealership, the compound at the back, snuck a look at the GT roped off in the showroom and then went home without seeing a Shelby. :sos:

I'll be there too. I'll be riding my bike as I haven't got the slicks/skinnies of the stang since Norwalk. Too hot and I'm too lazy :doh: So if you see a Harley Heritage Softail with blue/purple flames probably parked around a few Bullitts come by and say hi. Probably stop by around noon

I`ll be there at 9 am for a quick look around and then head to Sherkston before the heat hits. I got my 67 out of the paint shop over a year ago and still have not finished putting it back together. To busy working doubles and weekends to pay for the Shelby.

OH for sure . Probably take my 65 G.T to show.

Whats your plate # and colour of your car? see you there

Got back from the show, no 07 GT500, alot of nice vintage Mustangs and Shebly's.

Went by Erinwood, no car.

Added pics.

100_1366.jpg

This ones been in afew car mags.

100_1365.jpg

100_1362.jpg

GT350R with Paxton Supercharger

100_1360.jpg

100_1359.jpg

100_1358.jpg

100_1357.jpg

100_1356.jpg

Owner of this car had a bodyshop build it for him. Asked him how much and he said he stopped count after $150k. Beautiful car though.

100_1355.jpg

I`ll be there at 9 am for a quick look around and then head to Sherkston before the heat hits. I got my 67 out of the paint shop over a year ago and still have not finished putting it back together. To busy working doubles and weekends to pay for the Shelby.

Whats your plate # and colour of your car? see you there

Took the 65 Maroon G.T AS it was in behind my 68 Shelby & I waslate getting away.

I ask Steve why they didn`t have it there & he said the other dealer didn`t bring it over yesterday .

I think it was at Dixie Ford. I guess I should have taken the Shelby as there were only two in that class 67to 70. If you got a hamburg or hot dog I probably served you as I was helping out.Glad to hear your working hard to help pay for the Shelby.

Got back from the show, no 07 GT500, alot of nice vintage Mustangs and Shebly's.

Went by Erinwood, no car.

Added pics.

100_1366.jpg

This ones been in afew car mags.

100_1365.jpg

100_1362.jpg

GT350R with Paxton Supercharger

100_1360.jpg

100_1359.jpg

100_1358.jpg

100_1357.jpg

100_1356.jpg

Owner of this car had a bodyshop build it for him. Asked him how much and he said he stopped count after $150k. Beautiful car though.

100_1355.jpg

jlw

Nice pictures That 69 Shelby was done up nice

Sorry about the 07 not beng there at another dealer.which was to bring it to the show.

Archived