TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT posters, sold out

Michael Morris

michelle shipped the last posters today. she called and told me we ran out. if anyone wants more i might can order another 100, but dont really want to order that many if they are only 5-10 posters wanted.

please let me know if anyone wants anymore. i have no problem ordering if yall do

michael

michelle shipped the last posters today. she called and told me we ran out. if anyone wants more i might can order another 100, but dont really want to order that many if they are only 5-10 posters wanted.

please let me know if anyone wants anymore. i have no problem ordering if yall do

michael

WOW! I never got my order in! I was away on an extended business trip. Oh well. :( If you ever get more I'll take 5!

michael

Just got back in town. I didn't get an opportunity to get my order in. I would still like 2 if you order any more. Thanks...Joe

Michael could you post the url to see the poster? I wasnt able to find it if it was posted on here. TY.

i was going to put a link, but dont know how.

search this site use shelby gt posters. i just looked and it came up with the poster attachment, sorry im not smart enough to link it

thanks

michael

Archived