TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fascia install

ruben05

Hi guys;

I'm just started my CS8 car this weekend (hope to post photos soon). I encounter myself with two situations.

First, if yor are converting a GT, you know that is a platic undertray below the radiator. It doesn't reach the Shelby fascia to get attached. Do you have any ideas, the V6 trays is longer?

Second, Inside the GT fascia are two plastics parts inside the corners that hold the signal lights and the fascia itself. In the Shelby fascia doesn't fit at first, is possible to make it fix in the fascia. ( I don't like much the idea of eliminate or chop stock parts, but i don't have any other .)

Appreciate any ideas on this.

Thanks

Ruben

Hi guys;

I'm just started my CS8 car this weekend (hope to post photos soon). I encounter myself with two situations.

First, if yor are converting a GT, you know that is a platic undertray below the radiator. It doesn't reach the Shelby fascia to get attached. Do you have any ideas, the V6 trays is longer?

Second, Inside the GT fascia are two plastics parts inside the corners that hold the signal lights and the fascia itself. In the Shelby fascia doesn't fit at first, is possible to make it fix in the fascia. ( I don't like much the idea of eliminate or chop stock parts, but i don't have any other .)

Appreciate any ideas on this.

Thanks

Ruben

Ruben,

I just went through all the hullabaloo with installing my fascia....Throw those two plastic pieces out, you dont need them. I called one of the techs at Shelby and he told me that you dont need those pieces and that you just screw two sheet metal screws into the fascia on each clearance light to hold them in, its as simple as that. You can scroll down to a topic I started, I think its titled fitment of front fascia. I also have a few pics of my car after the fascia is installed, it looks great!

Ruben,

I just went through all the hullabaloo with installing my fascia....Throw those two plastic pieces out, you dont need them. I called one of the techs at Shelby and he told me that you dont need those pieces and that you just screw two sheet metal screws into the fascia on each clearance light to hold them in, its as simple as that. You can scroll down to a topic I started, I think its titled fitment of front fascia. I also have a few pics of my car after the fascia is installed, it looks great!

+1 thats how I did mine.

Archived