TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sat rad question

redbirdfan1

so I didn't activate my sirius radio but the dealer did it and I've yet to see any info on it as far as the ID# sirius uses for activation. Where in the hell is this number for when the 6mo runs out?

I read something in the manual about pressing some buttons on the radio itself to get the number...but I haven't tried it yet. Check your manual for instructions.

Hope this helps.

Sue

This is my 3rd vehickle with SIRIUS in it and the day it was activated by the dealer will be the day that it will be up in 6 months so for instance. I bought my car March 15th on September 15th my free service runs out and then I have to pay for it. My other car has a year of free service that will be up in August.

yeah i figured you have to be able to hit a sequence of buttons and you can get the ID, but I've yet to mess w/ it. and yeah I know when my service runs out, but to carry it over is another question.

It would be a 2nd sub for sirius for me as I already have a sirius stilleto 100 so if I re up my stang's sub it would be like $7 bucks...i just gotta find the radio ID in order to add it to my account.

I suppose it may be in the manual how to look up the ID# guess I'll check that this weekend.

Is there a separate controller to work the sat rad?

if so where is it?

I have not seen any pics of this, can someone post a pic of the controller for the SatRad from their SGT?

no its controlled by the OEM radio as stated above. You just get to it by hitting the AUX on the radio itself. press it twice and you can set presets again on sat2 and then press it a 3rd time and you can set presets on sat3 and if you hit AUX at 4th time thats the line in for your MP3 device.

no its controlled by the OEM radio as stated above. You just get to it by hitting the AUX on the radio itself. press it twice and you can set presets again on sat2 and then press it a 3rd time and you can set presets on sat3 and if you hit AUX at 4th time thats the line in for your MP3 device.

I can't find that paper Mike. Sorry.

do you guys understand that in order to activate the radio, it has its own identifier. Think of it like the number on your sim card in your cell phone.

I can't find that paper Mike. Sorry.

thats ok, i have the list of ch and I know how to contact sirius as I have another radio.

I just need to figure out what my radio's ID is so that it gets added to my sirius account I already have w/ my other sat radio so that it remains active when the times up.

so I didn't activate my sirius radio but the dealer did it and I've yet to see any info on it as far as the ID# sirius uses for activation. Where in the hell is this number for when the 6mo runs out?

I just renewed my Sirius contract. long story short I just needed to provide my VIN to renew. Spoke to a very helpful rep. there named "Dwayne" he gave us a multiple contract discount.

Archived