TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Christmas in April!

CudaFly

Got the polished supercharger kit yesterday. Big box of parts: blower, cooler, fuel pump, water pump, injectors, tuner, brackets, etc...

Everything looks great (Thanks Bud!).

Now time to start planning for all of the required mods and schedule a week off, my kind of vacation...

Charger%20Parts%2001.jpg

Supercharger01.jpg

Got the polished supercharger kit yesterday. Big box of parts: blower, cooler, fuel pump, water pump, injectors, tuner, brackets, etc...

Everything looks great (Thanks Bud!).

Now time to start planning for all of the required mods and schedule a week off, my kind of vacation...

Charger%20Parts%2001.jpg

Supercharger01.jpg

You are quite welcome!!!! Remember what I said, before you use the Paxton flash, you have to return the computor back to normal first, or the updated flash will not work. Let me know how it turns out!!!!

If you have any questions, drop me a line. I'll see what i can do to help out!!!!!

And remember to post pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bud

So how long before it goes in?

This will be a little more involved than a simple bolt-on so I'm planning on a week to do it right, don't want to rush it. I originally planned to take Memorial Day week off but now that it's sitting in my garage I don't know if I can wait that long.

I’ll run through it in my head 3-4 times before I actually start. It helps to plan these things out before you start bending/cutting (measure twice, cut once).

CudaFly. Congrats!!! Can't wait to get mine. Is your CSM# stamped on the plate?

Dave

Dave,

The CSM number is not stamped on the plate. There is the Model #, Serial #, and the Carb EO # (not sure what that is).

...There is the Model #, Serial #, and the Carb EO # (not sure what that is).

California

Air

Resources

Board

-

Executive

Order

CARB are the smog nazis in California that say what is and what isnt a legal modification in the state of California.

The CARB-EO# just says that it has been tested by the state and does not negatively alter the emissions performance of the factory emissions system.

kris.

Archived