TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mr. Burdick's mods

SAI-John

Well guys, somebody liked it enough to add it to his car. These babies are sweet. If you don't like 'em, call Sean.

Also one in white...on a PRODUCTION car.

Okay, where's the bus now?

-John ;)

So not fair! Guess I'll get the full deal...back to my paper route and can collecting!

Swell!

<_<

Those look awesome John! Thanks for posting.

When you get a chance, can you post pics of Black Razors on Black car along with Gun Metal Razors on a Black car to compare side-by-side? Perhaps the same for the White cars?

I second the gunmetal razors on a white car...

kris.

How Much??? And I assume they wire into the original factory fog light switch???

Hi all!!!

I do not know how much the set is yet, but I will find out. And yes, the factory headlight/driving light switch is used.

And yes, they do look BITCHING!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Bud

And I thought the one I seen in person (without the lights and lower grill) looked good.........That just makes it better. John, please tell me thats my white car thats in the picture.

Tim Myer

Sue, I am having the lower lights and grill installed. The charge was $380.00. I did not have the brake ducts installed. Its my understanding that the brake duct holes are there just like in these pictures, just not funtional with out the ducts themselves..........

Tim

John

You just confirmed my decision to add the lights..tremendous and yes it is worth the wait to go through the mod shop..unless...maybe that white one is mine???

Thanx Steve Bly

The lights are made of a space-age polymer plastic with attached using super glue and scotch tape. They some with the SAI 2/2 warranty (2 miles or 2 hours). They are made for SAI by a company called "Miracle Car Parts" they have a tag line that says "If it doesn't brake after a few miles...it must be a Miracle!"

Please do not buy these (aka...fill up the mod shop) unless you are sure you want these. Those of us that enjoy the daily thrill of reattaching these will appreciate getting our cars before the first snow.

Thank you...

<_<

Steve, I'll bet theres gonna be alot of us hoping thats "our white shelby". Maybe Monday John could post who's it is. I think it would be cool for one of us to see our car on here before we actually get it.........

Tim

If you look closely to the pic of the white car there appears to be a white Mustang with the gunmetal razors on it in the background.

Whoops! I accidentally got the nose of my sixxer in there. That is Satin Silver with Gunmetal Razors. I'd give you guys more pics of that one, but heck, it doesn't have any other mads than that..............yet.

-John

Those look awesome John! Thanks for posting.

When you get a chance, can you post pics of Black Razors on Black car along with Gun Metal Razors on a Black car to compare side-by-side? Perhaps the same for the White cars?

When I get a shot of the Razors on the different cars, I WILL post. -John

And these will be available WHEN? I have a credit card and I'm not afraid to use it.......

Available now.

John,

I give you full permission to put your gun metal razors on my black car and take pictures. While you are at it put the rest of the mods on the car and take more pictures. Hey, a guy can try. Right ? Rick

Archived