TEAM SHELBY FORUM

my sgt is ready

usndvr79_merged

ShelbyGTman,

When did you car arrive at SAI? Did you have anything else modified (hood, instrument cluster, brakes)? I am just trying to get a little bit of hope for mine.

Thank You,

Chris

Chris

You and I should be really close to getting ours! Maybe next week!

.....I hope so, I just got my third payment stub and a notice from the DMV that my reqistration will be suspended in the near future if the car isn't insured.

I don't want to turn this into about my car......ShelbyGTman, congrats. Are you doing a museum delivery or having the car shipped? What is the ETA for your body in the seat either way?

.....I hope so, I just got my third payment stub and a notice from the DMV that my reqistration will be suspended in the near future if the car isn't insured.

I don't want to turn this into about my car......ShelbyGTman, congrats. Are you doing a museum delivery or having the car shipped? What is the ETA for your body in the seat either way?

You really should insure that car. You own it, and if something was to happen and blah blah blah. pay it.

ShelbyGTman,

When did you car arrive at SAI? Did you have anything else modified (hood, instrument cluster, brakes)? I am just trying to get a little bit of hope for mine.

Thank You,

Chris

Ordered dec 6 2006 got there in late december. I got only s/c and brake ducts. good luck guys/ I will post something when i pick it up and get it here/

You REALLY need to get the car insured! I don't know how you have a loan and no insurance or why SAI would even keep your car without it. Regardless you're a risk for a total loss and no insurance.

OK, the car wasn't purchased through an auto loan. So there is no requirement by a finance company to have it insured. Second, perhaps I am too trusting but I would hope if something happened to the car while in SAI's possession that they would take care of it. It will be insured before I leave for Las Vegas. Thanks for your comments.

......back to shelbygtman's car.

OK, the car wasn't purchased through an auto loan. So there is no requirement by a finance company to have it insured. Second, perhaps I am too trusting but I would hope if something happened to the car while in SAI's possession that they would take care of it. It will be insured before I leave for Las Vegas. Thanks for your comments.

......back to shelbygtman's car.

Chris, Sai has insurance to cover vehicles on their property, it's called "garage keepers". We had to have coverage for our car to show credit union as the lein holder and it wasn't the right kind of ins. So we had to add coll. and comp. only, no liability at this time. We were the first to ask for mods in early January and I think you are right behind us. I think that the hold up is the hood, gauge shell and in our case the chrome razors. I know we will all get our cars eventually, but that's not soon enough!!!!! Our PSDS is at an all time high. Def con 5.

Dave

My PSDS is maxed also. In January, I was assured I would have my car for the Ford Show at Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park tomorrow. I had planned to have the whole day to detail and get ready. Even sent my son to his grandmoms. Well that didn't happen. I was left to detail my wife's Passat and wash my Ranger. I feel like I just left a methadone clinic. No withdraw but certainly didn't fix the craving.

Chris,

If you check into that methadone clinic, see how many more of us they can accomodate.

Archived