TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SAI BUD'S INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLING SAI PARTS

Thank you GTHERO!!!!!!!

I wanted to do that too, but I was kind of excited to put them up, I forgot all about doing it that way. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Bud

No problem Bud, saw some repeat threads about the ones you posted a while ago, thought i would keep each one pinned but it cluttered the top so i did it this way.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for those "How-to" instructions for installing the Shelby Gauge Cluster. I'd like to see the process before I commit to buying.

Send SAI-Bud a PM, he should be able to help you out with instructions on how to install

• 3 months later...

www.shelbyperformanceparts.com

You can get the barke duct kit right now but not the lights. Allegedly the lights will be available in November however when I looked on the site last week I iddnt even see the pic of the lights with the coming in November on it like was there a month or so ago. So unfortunately your guess is as good as those of us who have been waiting months.

• 3 months later...
Hi all!!!!!!!!

I am working on it. Hopefully it will be back tomorrow. If not, I will redo another set for you all!!!!

Bud

Jeff/Bud - CS6 grille in particular. Hey Bud, I recieved the CS6 grille 2 weeks ago but no instructions. Back in Dec 2007 I purchased the same grille, But this time the grille came with 2 silver thin brackets. I didnt get those when I purchased my CS6 a year ago. What are the brackets for??? And do I go with a V6 grille or a GT grille to install in my SGT fascia? Last time I had a V6 grille (modified) installed with the CS6 fascia.

Thank in advance - FB

• 4 weeks later...
Jeff/Bud - CS6 grille in particular. Hey Bud, I recieved the CS6 grille 2 weeks ago but no instructions. Back in Dec 2007 I purchased the same grille, But this time the grille came with 2 silver thin brackets. I didnt get those when I purchased my CS6 a year ago. What are the brackets for??? And do I go with a V6 grille or a GT grille to install in my SGT fascia? Last time I had a V6 grille (modified) installed with the CS6 fascia.

Thank in advance - FB

Jan 30 2008.........

So I guess BUD is a no show on this thread? Bummer! :finger:

• 3 months later...
All of his original instructions consolidated into one post

Links to each topic for easy reference:

1. Hood Pins[/url]

Bud,

Would appreciate opinion on changing standard SGT flat plates for hood pins to billet style. I was told that you cannot just swap them out because the pin will come out at a different angle and holes may have to be drilled in a different location on the hood.

I find that hard to believe for what looks to be a 3 mm thicker plate.

If is is that far off. I would think brackets could be modified with a little tweaking using pin to find where they should be.

Seems a shame to have to buy a complete new kits to get something a little more stylish. I also think the billet would be less subject to marking like the flat ones.

I would bet on the mod shop having done this a few times. I have seen a number of members noting the billet pins.

DrKSGT

Archived