TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby is really getting up there

GTHERO

#1984 is in a local dealership in Mahopac, NY. Went up to take a look at it, car looks even more awesome in person. Pics to follow soon.

Yes, I spoke to John Walker earlier this week and he said they are over 2000 cars and counting.

Dave

Then yours is truly special because every SGT I have seen (black or white) has the GT cap. Post a picture of your pony cap.

I don't know bout special, more like a misbuild. The pony cap is for 6 bangers. Not going to add any value, no way to prove it was built that way. The bill of materials will show a GT cap. If the guy you're passing misses the SHELBY across the back maybe he'll thing he got beat by a 6cyl. Insult to injury, LOL!!

#757, definately not a clone. Hmmmm.... I thought something was wrong, but really haven't driven it or paid much attention yet. I do have some pictures from the dealership with the Pony on the rear instead of the GT. I kinda like it cause it matches the pony on the front, and the rim center caps. So what do you all think I should do? Based on your comments so far I should make sure I get the GT cap. The SUPER odd thing is that someone would of had to swap the GT out for it. Seems Strange! Oh well, back the dealer for 2 things now. New Hood Pins, cause they jacked them up, and this GT cap issue.

Archived