TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th Anniversary Status

HELLO TO ALL!

I was put on the list back in March, I am somewhere in the neighberhood of #350, and would like to know if I have any chance of being included. I am picking up my GT 500 on 4/24 and I am anxiously awaiting a phone call from Shelby. Please tell me I still have a chance!!

Thank You

Scott R

HELLO TO ALL!

I was put on the list back in March, I am somewhere in the neighberhood of #350, and would like to know if I have any chance of being included. I am picking up my GT 500 on 4/24 and I am anxiously awaiting a phone call from Shelby. Please tell me I still have a chance!!

Thank You

Scott R

I was told by Steve and John that I was on the list 2/19/07 and by putting down the deposit that I was guaranteed installation of the 40th aniversary package.

I was told by Steve and John that I was on the list 2/19/07 and by putting down the deposit that I was guaranteed installation of the 40th aniversary package.

I talked with Steve N, Who is John??? Was never given the oppurtunity to leave a deposit.

Who would you reccommend I speak to??? Any Help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Scott

I talked with Steve N, Who is John??? Was never given the oppurtunity to leave a deposit.

Who would you reccommend I speak to??? Any Help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Scott

John Walker is the sales Manager and Steve Navarro is the assistant Sales Manager. Shelby has committed to a maximum of 1000 40th Aniversary Packages. They will start taking deposits when they begin installation of the packages. Everyone who has given their names for the package is on the list in the order which given. I have been told all this information by John and Steve on the two ocasions which I visited them at Shelby in Vegas.

40th Anniversary GT500 = Super Snake???

Jim

My question exactly...looks like someone else saw the side bar in June issue of Motor Trend ... maybe this is why it is taking so long for SA to get back to us on the list for the 40th pkg....(and IMHO, the pics of the 40th on the web site look better than the Super Snake in MT....but I'd be all in for the performance upgrades)

HI GUYS! I TO AM AROUND 350 ON THE LIST . I RECEIVED AN EMAIL 3 1/2 WEEKS AGO STATING THAT THERE WAS BIG NEWS COMING IN 3 WEEKS, JOHN EMAILED ME AND SAID AS SOON AS HE HEARS FROM THE R&D DEPARTMENT HE WILL PASS IT ON. I HAVE ASKED HIM IF 40TH PACKAGE= SUPER SNAKE AND HAVE NOT GOT A REPLY AS OF YET(THAT WAS THIS MORNING) I'AM KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED :unsure: IT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL ALOT BETTER IF THEY WOULD TAKE A DEPOSIT :)

HI GUYS! I TO AM AROUND 350 ON THE LIST . I RECEIVED AN EMAIL 3 1/2 WEEKS AGO STATING THAT THERE WAS BIG NEWS COMING IN 3 WEEKS, JOHN EMAILED ME AND SAID AS SOON AS HE HEARS FROM THE R&D DEPARTMENT HE WILL PASS IT ON. I HAVE ASKED HIM IF 40TH PACKAGE= SUPER SNAKE AND HAVE NOT GOT A REPLY AS OF YET(THAT WAS THIS MORNING) I'AM KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED :unsure: IT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL ALOT BETTER IF THEY WOULD TAKE A DEPOSIT :)

Not sure if you figured it out yet, but the 40th Anniversary Package has no horsepower upgrade like the Super Snake Package. Check out www.stangsunleashed.com for more information.

Okay guys. Here's the skinny...

For the GT500 owners we have come up with these options….

The 40th Anniversary packge. Just as it is shown on our website. Available for the 2007 GT500 only.

The 40th Anniversary package with power upgrades. These are supercharger upgrades we will be using on the SuperSnake. Available for the 2007 GT500 only. Looks of the 40th Anniverary. Performance of the Super Snake.

The Super Snake. Package details are still being finalized now. We are going over 600HP, with the braking to handle this. KR styling pushed over the top. Available for the 2007 and 2008 GT500.

Right now, we are awaiting the supercharger upgrade from Ford Racing. Once we get this upgrade and have it installed, we will have hard numbers on the performance and pricing for the package.

-John

Okay guys. Here's the skinny...

For the GT500 owners we have come up with these options….

The 40th Anniversary packge. Just as it is shown on our website. Available for the 2007 GT500 only.

The 40th Anniversary package with power upgrades. These are supercharger upgrades we will be using on the SuperSnake. Available for the 2007 GT500 only. Looks of the 40th Anniverary. Performance of the Super Snake.

The Super Snake. Package details are still being finalized now. We are going over 600HP, with the braking to handle this. KR styling pushed over the top. Available for the 2007 and 2008 GT500.

Right now, we are awaiting the supercharger upgrade from Ford Racing. Once we get this upgrade and have it installed, we will have hard numbers on the performance and pricing for the package.

-John

John,

This is exactly what you told me last week. Thanks again for the heads up and the tour. Are the stock breaks on the GT500 Anniversary going to handle the added HP of the performacnce upgrade?

Thanks again,

Don

Archived