TEAM SHELBY FORUM

electric for the mod shop

shelby69

Isn't anyone on this forum an electrician that can hook SAI up? Or, maybe, someone knows an electrician that can help? My Shelby and many others are going to be year-old used cars by the time we get them. Also, I assume (hopefully incorrectly) that my brand-new beautiful Shelby is sitting exposed in a parking lot in the desert sun and has been for the past 6+ weeks since the Shelby conversion was completed.

Somewhat related: my thought is that the electrician could come up with an estimated completion date given that this has been the reason I've been given for no mods for the past 6 weeks.

Isn't anyone on this forum an electrician that can hook SAI up? Or, maybe, someone knows an electrician that can help? My Shelby and many others are going to be year-old used cars by the time we get them. Also, I assume (hopefully incorrectly) that my brand-new beautiful Shelby is sitting exposed in a parking lot in the desert sun and has been for the past 6+ weeks since the Shelby conversion was completed.

Somewhat related: my thought is that the electrician could come up with an estimated completion date given that this has been the reason I've been given for no mods for the past 6 weeks.

You know....if you take the line of waiting cars and link the batteries in parallel start the engines and we can power that bad boy!

:lol:

desert sun, thats nothing don't forget the desert rats nesting and chewing that sweet wiring, the bird poop acid eating the paint, those crazy winds kicking up everything using your car as target practice. opossums love shelby engines for raising new off-spring. snakes that crawl up the exhaust pipe and then die at the other end. the vandals that want those new shelby parts..00000p they don;'t have them yet, delete that one!

the loose wild dogs that just have to make your car their territory every day with a little statement.

:) sorry i could not resist, yikes.......... time to go polish my car again

desert sun, thats nothing don't forget the desert rats nesting and chewing that sweet wiring, the bird poop acid eating the paint, those crazy winds kicking up everything using your car as target practice. opossums love shelby engines for raising new off-spring. snakes that crawl up the exhaust pipe and then die at the other end. the vandals that want those new shelby parts..00000p they don;'t have them yet, delete that one!

the loose wild dogs that just have to make your car their territory every day with a little statement.

:) sorry i could not resist, yikes.......... time to go polish my car again

I am officially adding you to my list of "not so well liked" people. :angry:

Archived