TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll Shelby Autograph

Hot Pony

I am the proud owner of #273 SGT. I would like to send off and have Mr Shelby autograph a part of my car. Has anyone else done this? If so, what part did you send in for the autograph? What is the most common? Did you provide any instructions? Thanks for you feedback.

Joe

I am the proud owner of #273 SGT. I would like to send off and have Mr Shelby autograph a part of my car. Has anyone else done this? If so, what part did you send in for the autograph? What is the most common? Did you provide any instructions? Thanks for you feedback.

Joe

http://www.cscf.org/autograph.asp

This link will answer your questions. My wife is going to take a pic of the Shelby and have it blown up, sent off for a sig and then framed on her wall at work.

If you send something in to get autographed here are a few ideas. Either the sunvisor or the glovebox door. I have signatures on the inside of my Bullitt's glovebox from Art Hyde and Scott Hoag and have the passenger sunvisor autographed by Jack Roush. If I am at a show I just open the glovebox and flip down the visor and I am ready to go. Plus, when out driving the car they are out of sight. :)

If you send something in to get autographed here are a few ideas. Either the sunvisor or the glovebox door. I have signatures on the inside of my Bullitt's glovebox from Art Hyde and Scott Hoag and have the passenger sunvisor autographed by Jack Roush. If I am at a show I just open the glovebox and flip down the visor and I am ready to go. Plus, when out driving the car they are out of sight. :)

Thanks for the info. I like the visor idea. Why did you choose the passenger vs the drivers visor?

Joe

Thanks for the info. I like the visor idea. Why did you choose the passenger vs the drivers visor?

Joe

I had my passenger's air bag autographed and it came back upside down. So make sure you indicate where up is. It is currently on it's way back to be re autographed.

I had my passenger's air bag autographed and it came back upside down. So make sure you indicate where up is. It is currently on it's way back to be re autographed.

Funny, I saw a GT500 with the center piece, where our plaque is, signed upside down. I'm sure Carroll gets tons of these requests and out of the car you can't tell which way is UP! 50-50 shot! :)

Joe

No real reason other than my wife took it out nwhile we were on our way to meet Roush and if I have a passenger and they want to see it it is safer to flip their visor down than mine while toolng down the road. :)

Hope this pic comes through...

413945329fdd4fd2e.JPG

I had the glove box signed on my 65' fastback. He signed it for a donation to the foundation. It came back perfect and I felt good about helping out a good cause. Best $200.00 dollars I ever spent. Do it.

No real reason other than my wife took it out nwhile we were on our way to meet Roush and if I have a passenger and they want to see it it is safer to flip their visor down than mine while toolng down the road. :)

Hope this pic comes through...

413945329fdd4fd2e.JPG

Wow, looks great. Wonderful idea...Thanks

I had the glove box signed on my 65' fastback. He signed it for a donation to the foundation. It came back perfect and I felt good about helping out a good cause. Best $200.00 dollars I ever spent. Do it.

Thanks again. I will send mine off this week.

Joe

Thanks for the heads up. I will make a note of that.

Joe

Archived