TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bought a different Shelby after refund !!!!

SWEDESHELBY1

First and formost, thank you Bud and SAI for trying to make a bad situation better, it goes to show you that SAI has tremndous integrity and incredible staff!

I ended up getting my money back from the dealer who drilled my bumper. I then went to the dealer and told him what had happened, he said he could fix it if I bought his Shelby off the showroom floor. After a few short moments of negotiations, I bought #1182, Ebony, Navigation, 5 speed, my color etc... I paid a bit more but have more option and I am extremely happy.

I am one very happy Shelby owner! WooHoo!!!

First and formost, thank you Bud and SAI for trying to make a bad situation better, it goes to show you that SAI has tremndous integrity and incredible staff!

I ended up getting my money back from the dealer who drilled my bumper. I then went to the dealer and told him what had happened, he said he could fix it if I bought his Shelby off the showroom floor. After a few short moments of negotiations, I bought #1182, Ebony, Navigation, 5 speed, my color etc... I paid a bit more but have more option and I am extremely happy.

I am one very happy Shelby owner! WooHoo!!!

Congrats !!! Have fun !!

Sue

Archived