TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lower Grill with Driving Lights and Front Brake Ducts

If we order the lower grill with driving lights and front brake ducts; is this what we get ? See pictures in Shelby Gallery - 2006 GT-H Convertable Concept.

Matt,

Can you post the picture from the Shelby Gallery of the 2006 Shelby GTH Convertable Concept. When I post it it is too large a file. Is what we see in that picture what we get if we order lower grill with driving lights and front brake ducts? Thanks, Rick

Matt,

Can you post the picture from the Shelby Gallery of the 2006 Shelby GTH Convertable Concept. When I post it it is too large a file. Is what we see in that picture what we get if we order lower grill with driving lights and front brake ducts? Thanks, Rick

Yes that is what you get. But don't forget the actual kit if you want the ducts to be more than for looks. There are two parts to the total solution if that's what you're looking for. You don't need to buy the Front Brake Duct Kit if you don't want it and just want the look.

Matt

I bought the lower grill insert with the driving lamps and functional brake duct kit. I should be getting my car by next friday. I will post pics as soon as i can. When speaking with John Walker at SAI he said that the lower grill will look like the GT-H convertible pic on this site. B)

I bought the lower grill insert with the driving lamps and functional brake duct kit. I should be getting my car by next friday. I will post pics as soon as i can. When speaking with John Walker at SAI he said that the lower grill will look like the GT-H convertible pic on this site. B)

Yes please post or link to a picture site where you can post some high quality pics. I was going to buy this too, but recently decided not to, maybe you'll change my mind! :)

Hey Speedy,

Has John actually promised you that your car would be ready by next Friday ? Whren did you car arrive at SAI and when did it complete the Shelby transformation ? Mine has had the standard conversion done for at least two weeks and is awaiting the lower fascia with driving lights and the rear sequentials. The past 2 weeks John has told me maybe next week but will not be pinned down to a date. Finally last week he told me they were still waiting for the mod shop to get electricity and that he had approx 40 cars waiting for some type of mods and hoped to have the mod shop complete next week and then could begin. According to him my mods should only take a few hours so they should be done realitively quick. I don't know about you but I have already mad payments on my loan and would sure like to drive my car. I have told all my friends and family that I am getting this car and every time they see me they ask where it is and all I can tell them is it's in Vegas and I'm not sure when I will get it. I hope you and I both get our cars completed next week.

Hey Speedy,

Has John actually promised you that your car would be ready by next Friday ? Whren did you car arrive at SAI and when did it complete the Shelby transformation ? Mine has had the standard conversion done for at least two weeks and is awaiting the lower fascia with driving lights and the rear sequentials. The past 2 weeks John has told me maybe next week but will not be pinned down to a date. Finally last week he told me they were still waiting for the mod shop to get electricity and that he had approx 40 cars waiting for some type of mods and hoped to have the mod shop complete next week and then could begin. According to him my mods should only take a few hours so they should be done realitively quick. I don't know about you but I have already mad payments on my loan and would sure like to drive my car. I have told all my friends and family that I am getting this car and every time they see me they ask where it is and all I can tell them is it's in Vegas and I'm not sure when I will get it. I hope you and I both get our cars completed next week.

I too have already made payments on my car. Mine has been waiting for mod shop for about 3 weeks now. Last i heard, the electricity was going to be ready by the middle of this past week before Easter. I have also noticed that my credit card has been charged for all the work as of friday the 6th. This makes me assume that the work has been done since i gave him my card info over 2 weeks ago. I am calling first thing monday to see what the deal is but i am guessing that they wouldn't charge my card unless the work was already done or at least to the point where it could be done. I'll post again as soon as i find out... B)

I too have already made payments on my car. Mine has been waiting for mod shop for about 3 weeks now. Last i heard, the electricity was going to be ready by the middle of this past week before Easter. I have also noticed that my credit card has been charged for all the work as of friday the 6th. This makes me assume that the work has been done since i gave him my card info over 2 weeks ago. I am calling first thing monday to see what the deal is but i am guessing that they wouldn't charge my card unless the work was already done or at least to the point where it could be done. I'll post again as soon as i find out... B)

Please do!

• 1 year later...
hey if any one knows please email me or post back i have a 07 CS mustang i would like the Lower Grill with Driving Lights for it how do i get one?

No problem! Just contact Shelby Performance Products or Moss Mustang and I'm sure they'll have one at your door in just a matter of days!!! :hysterical3: Just kidding of course - they are saying not available until June now from what I read and that probably means November is my guess.

I have heard from a source that the issue with a kit form is that they are getting a majority of the orders for the lights not equaling a business justfication for the kit's other parts. But there is discussion right now of the entire kit becoming avalible soon. All I can say is that the people who can get it done are on it now with a greater focus on kit form avalibility..

Archived