TEAM SHELBY FORUM

anyone change out their own seq tail lights yet

VEGASTY

I have not installed sequential tail lights, but I do know how to access the taillights.

First remove the center plastic trunk piece then remove the screws that hold the two outer trim pieces in the trunk. Pry them up to get to the nuts that hold the tail lights in. Once those removed, the taillights will pull out from the outside of the car.

I have not installed sequential tail lights, but I do know how to access the taillights.

First remove the center plastic trunk piece then remove the screws that hold the two outer trim pieces in the trunk. Pry them up to get to the nuts that hold the tail lights in. Once those removed, the taillights will pull out from the outside of the car.

thanks guy, this newbie will attempt tomorrow :)

thanks guy, this newbie will attempt tomorrow :)

I changed mine to the sequentials... I got them from Classic Design Concepts and they are inexpensive, work great and have instructions with pictures. It took about 20 minutes to do both sides.

I'd recommend them to all the Shelby folks as this sets our cars apart from the GT's... :rolleyes:

Gary

I changed mine to the sequentials... I got them from Classic Design Concepts and they are inexpensive, work great and have instructions with pictures. It took about 20 minutes to do both sides.

I'd recommend them to all the Shelby folks as this sets our cars apart from the GT's... :rolleyes:

Gary

got it all done looks great :), ok ok took me 40-minutes but i had that shaker 1000 boom to deal with. found out the original reg wire was faulty on passenger side anyway, only 2 lights were working even after switching bulbs around.

Archived