TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT's For Sale or Wanted

The Sheriff

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a white automatic and a black manual on the ground and available. Albany NY area.

Ok...what would be VERY helpful and keep the S2N ratio down is if people selling could be a little more upfront and tell us what options the cars have (if ordered) and what the MSRP is and what you're ADM (if any is).

Why not weed out the pain in the butt people, like me, and not waste everyone's time!

I will say that if you are looking to charge some outrageous ADM you might want to try ebay rather than here.

;)

DONT PAY RETAIL!

Car # 1 Vin # 1ZVHT82H475310206

White w/Dk Charcoal Int

5 Speed Man

Int upgrade Pkg

Active anti theft

Wheel Locks

Sirius w/6 free mos

GT Upfitters Pkg

MSRP $39,180

Car # 2 Vin # 1ZVHT82H475317463

Black w/dk charcoal

5 Speed manual

Int upgrade pkg

Active anti theft

Wheel locks

Sirius w/6 free mos

GT Upfitters Pkg

Shaker 1000

MSRP $40,475

Dont pay to ship pick up at SAI for $500

Both for sale $ under sticker call me

Jason P Fachner

Tower Ford Inc

516-466-6400

Wayne Morris Ford Perry GA

i have 1 white manual on the ground.

gt upfitters, mach 1000

car doesnt have nav, sat, or iup

msrp is around 39 and some change (not at work, cant tell exact until tomorrow)

would like to get MSRP, but be glad to discuss price with anyone.

cell 478- 256-1369

think there is a rebate on the car also, give me your zip code and i will find out

also have 3 with vins, but they are a month or so away. 2 black and 1 white. all manuals

white has everything including nav

blacks dont have nav but everything else, sat IUP and so on

thanks

michael

After all of the anticipation, reading and postings to the forum I received my SGT #579 on March 3. Now due to unforeseen family circumstances I'm forced to sell the car. Performance White, 5 Speed, VIN 1ZVHT82H675286457 CSM 07SGT0579, 300 miles. Sales Tax payed but never titled or registered. Extras include car cover, video tape of Barrett Jackson auction, 2 magazines with the car featured on the cover, all documentation including windows stickers, plastic coverings, ect. This car has my dream car and I had planned on owning it forever. $40605.00 - exactly what I have invested. Indianapolis, In No upgrades - GT Upfitters package and Shelby conversion

OK how about this, someone make an offer on the white SGT i have on the showroom. i have 3 more coming and the 8390 cash the dealer has to put out( cant floor plan the shelby pack) is going to eat me alive. we are a small dealer in middle ga. if your serious about a SGT please email me or rely with an offer. im not goint to lose money on the car, so please dont email a stupid offer, but if your serious come get your car. shes waiting on the floor for you.

the car has the shaker 1000, theft, and gt upfitters.

hurry wont last long

Michael

OK how about this, someone make an offer on the white SGT i have on the showroom. i have 3 more coming and the 8390 cash the dealer has to put out( cant floor plan the shelby pack) is going to eat me alive. we are a small dealer in middle ga. if your serious about a SGT please email me or rely with an offer. im not goint to lose money on the car, so please dont email a stupid offer, but if your serious come get your car. shes waiting on the floor for you.

the car has the shaker 1000, theft, and gt upfitters.

hurry wont last long

Michael

sorry guys, just sold the car. i have 3 more on the way if anyone wants to make an offer on them. they are not to shelby yet so you could have any shelby option the you wanted.

thanks again

michael

sorry guys, just sold the car. i have 3 more on the way if anyone wants to make an offer on them. they are not to shelby yet so you could have any shelby option the you wanted.

thanks again

michael

Glad to hear you sold it! I dropped by two local dealers yesterday while I was out. Bill Kay Ford in Oak Forest, IL and Rizza Ford in Orland Park IL, BOTH of these dealers laughed me out the door back in Nov/Dec with the boys at Rizza Ford promising me a return call after they told me I was mistaken and I meant the GT500.

(See my earlier Adventure thread)

Well now both of these guys have identical black SGTs sitting in their showrooms. When the Bill Kay SGT came up on ebay some weeks ago I contacted them again and was told 5-8K ADM. yeah, right...

Well both have told me they are now willing to deal MSRP...sorry too late boys!

:rolleyes:

Glad to hear you sold it! I dropped by two local dealers yesterday while I was out. Bill Kay Ford in Oak Forest, IL and Rizza Ford in Orland Park IL, BOTH of these dealers laughed me out the door back in Nov/Dec with the boys at Rizza Ford promising me a return call after they told me I was mistaken and I meant the GT500.

(See my earlier Adventure thread)

Well now both of these guys have identical black SGTs sitting in their showrooms. When the Bill Kay SGT came up on ebay some weeks ago I contacted them again and was told 5-8K ADM. yeah, right...

Well both have told me they are now willing to deal MSRP...sorry too late boys!

:rolleyes:

hey matt

we just sold our white SGT to another dealer for MSRP, so maybe these cars are still bringing big money in large markets.

michael

hey matt

we just sold our white SGT to another dealer for MSRP, so maybe these cars are still bringing big money in large markets.

michael

Humm...maybe or just bringing in money from the many misinformed buyers. Honestly if I walked into either of the above dealerships they would have told me all kinds of "collector" "rare" stories and I would have been willing to spend the extra 5-8K. In fact the Bill kay conversation started with an ADM of 5K I think but it was quickly dropped when I scoffed at that claiming there were plenty at MSRP. The sales manager changed his tune to "if you will buy it at MSRP we can do that.". I think Chicago is a pretty big market so my guess is the buyer is the difference. That dealer may have had a guy on the hook for another 5K or worse had promised a car and never got another allocation, tons of things, or maybe you're right! It's all wacky out there!

Hell, a poor guy at a small dealership in MN posted on ebay a price that didn't sound right. After a few emails we determined he didn't order the 54U Upfitters package! Yet the system let him enter the Shelby drop ship code. The car is getting built this week so he has no idea what he's getting or where it's going! Ugh...

are the shelby GT's available in canada ....no dealer seems to know :( :mellow:

Not sure...see if they can enter the 54U code into the order? I would have them contact their region/zone Ford Rep...and SOON! Time is running out or look to travel across the border but that may bring other issues for you.

They are not available in Canada. Amy has been pretty clear on stangsunleashed.com. Check there if you want to see for yourself. I think you are the first to ask in this forum. My understanding is that for the car to go to Canada it would have required extra testing and I think there also was a problem with the height.

They are not available in Canada. Amy has been pretty clear on stangsunleashed.com. Check there if you want to see for yourself. I think you are the first to ask in this forum. My understanding is that for the car to go to Canada it would have required extra testing and I think there also was a problem with the height.

Being 5'8" I know how that is...

:unsure:

Thanks for the info!

are the shelby GT's available in canada ....no dealer seems to know :( :mellow:

i just sold an 07 corvette to a fellow from Canada. he said he didnt have a problem getting the car back over the line. he used a transporter that does that alot. he i can help please let me know and i can get the transporters number, sure would love to sale you a SGT. i would like to be the first to send one to the Great White North

thanks

michael

DONT PAY RETAIL!

Car # 1 Vin # 1ZVHT82H475310206

White w/Dk Charcoal Int

5 Speed Man

Int upgrade Pkg

Active anti theft

Wheel Locks

Sirius w/6 free mos

GT Upfitters Pkg

MSRP $39,180

Car # 2 Vin # 1ZVHT82H475317463

Black w/dk charcoal

5 Speed manual

Int upgrade pkg

Active anti theft

Wheel locks

Sirius w/6 free mos

GT Upfitters Pkg

Shaker 1000

MSRP $40,475

Dont pay to ship pick up at SAI for $500

Both for sale $ under sticker call me

Jason P Fachner

Tower Ford Inc

516-466-6400

I just checked the Vin Status and the white one has been completed and is on its way back to me!

For sale @ $500.00 under the sticker price. Maybe a better deal if you let me know you say it on the forum.

Jason

516-466-6400

Tower Ford inc

I have 2 Available 1 Black w/ Manual, 1 White w/ automatic.

Cars are in the Albany NY Area

These are in stock and available NOW!! :)

Both have

140A Package

Interior Upgrade Package w/ Charcoal Panel

Active Anti-Theft

Wheel Lock Kit

California Emissions

Sirius Radio

GT Upfiiters

Standard Shelby Equipment

The cars are identical except for the color and transmission

Black is number 896

White is number 986

I have another Black one, identical to above, number 1781, enroute FROM Shelby. Due here in 7-10 days

Ford MSRP: Black- 30,720, White 31,335.

Plus the Shelby Package

Plus.... Well let's talk about it!!

Plus tax if you register in NY, or if I'm financing it for you, the sales tax for your home state.

Plus

NYS Inspection 10.00

NYS Tire tax 10.00

Doucument Fee 45.00

Title 50.00 (in NY, your state may be different)

Plates 125.00 (in NY, your state may be different)

You only pay tax in one state!

Call me at 518-361-0359, ask for Shelby Sales!

i just sold an 07 corvette to a fellow from Canada. he said he didnt have a problem getting the car back over the line. he used a transporter that does that alot. he i can help please let me know and i can get the transporters number, sure would love to sale you a SGT. i would like to be the first to send one to the Great White North

thanks

michael

The dealers in Canada cannot enter the 54U code with any success, as the car is not for sale in Canada. You could cross the border and bring one back, but make sure you do your homework first. The problem is more with compliance than anything else, as the car has been "altered" by Shelby and doesn't represent its original form from Ford. It would have to be re-tested and that costs a lot of money to satisfy the Canadian government's standards. SIA is not prepared to do this for the small amount that would be sold in Canada, as it is such a small market relative to the US.

It is however do-able IF you get things ready before the car crosses the border. You'd be wise to use a carrier/broker who is familiar with such matters. Contact the Canadian Registrar of Imported Vehicles (www.riv.ca) to find out what you need to have done BEFORE you make a move. A 2007 US Mustang is permitted to cross into Canada if some of the following is done: daytime running lamps, a Ford MSO (which is going to be tough), no recalls specific to the actual VIN, working airbags (no problem), French supplements for the child seat (yeh, really!), speedo marked in km's (which it already is, except smaller), and a few other things that make no sense.

I would choose a carrier/broker that has a good relationship with the Customs Officers on the Canadian side of the border. Sometimes they'll just make sure the VIN matches the car they're transporting, and it goes through quite easily.

Remember, it can be done. Just do your homework FIRST! Good luck!

I really thought I got a good deal at MSRP, now I think the dealer GOT a good deal getting MSRP. Just watching the EBay market, these cars are not moving too quickly. At our local auction yesterday a guy had a SGT, brand new, stick, was trying to get $41000, car never sold.

I really thought I got a good deal at MSRP, now I think the dealer GOT a good deal getting MSRP. Just watching the EBay market, these cars are not moving too quickly. At our local auction yesterday a guy had a SGT, brand new, stick, was trying to get $41000, car never sold.

Giving the fact these are a specialty car I really think it takes a specialty buyer - one who is truley educated and not a "whim" buyer. I personally don't think the cars are not "moving" because they were not designed to be mass movers plus the lack of advertising. If Shelby was to go into mass production to move cars then his products value would drop -IMO anyway. I had an old man ask my wife yesterday why she did not get the one with the "big engine" (the 500). I don't think but a handfull of people actually know the difference between the two cars - the real one and the knock off. The 500 is a great car don't get me wrong but as I mentioned before, the generations have changed so much I don't think the (true) Shelby name carries like it used to. ford is trying to make it too common. Lets see what happens in 5 years.

I think it would surprise most people that the 500 is only about 2 tenths of a second faster than ours (0-60). I was watching a video on youtube the other day and the guy was excited that he got the 500 up to 130 mph on the backstretch of a race track. I do that going to the grocery store (LOL)(j/k).

Archived