TEAM SHELBY FORUM

From SEMA concept to realilty

Well I got an up close look at the GT350H convertable concept at the SEMA show last November and Iam glad to see that it will be produced and available as a rental car. Exciting stuff happening around Shelby, I hope some of the members here will get a shot at not only renting but also owning one of these cars. Take my word for it, its outstanding. B) Mark

• 3 weeks later...

I want to buy a Shelby convert..with the highest horsepower available....but my left leg has had surgery...so I need an automatic...any help where I can buy 1............

thanks

Brisk7

Welcome to the Shelby Forum Brisk7, I dont know for sure but I wouldnt be surprised to see a Shelby GT convertable become available in the future, with an automatic, :rolleyes: Mark

Welcome to the Shelby Forum Brisk7, I dont know for sure but I wouldnt be surprised to see a Shelby GT convertable become available in the future, with an automatic, :rolleyes: Mark

Mark...where can I preorder one to get put inline for 1 now?

I want to buy a Shelby convert..with the highest horsepower available....but my left leg has had surgery...so I need an automatic...any help where I can buy 1............

thanks

Brisk7

I have a Black GT Conv. Auto w/NAV at Shelby SAI right now. It is in line for a CS8 Pkg, Polished SuperCharger + EVERY OPTION that John-Amy-Bud-Steve.....Can find to put on it.........This will be the closest thing to a Shelby Conv Auto that you can get.....

I will order you a car and send it out to them, if you want to give me a call.

thanks,

randy 303 584-6623 Denver, CO

Man, is there an SAI car that you haven't sold an entire fleet of??? I want to be you when I grow up.

Stan you are funny!

just sold 4th and 5th GT-H. one went to Fl. the other is going to Alabama. did you see where the guy asked about #190, thats was one of our cars. may have been the nicest one that we had got in.

michael

Archived