TEAM SHELBY FORUM

#1618 FOR SALE

Hey guys and gals,

We just got our first shelby GT in today. Just found out that we are getting 4 total. 2 black and 2 white, all manuals. im going to list the first white one one ebay. if anyone is interested we will take msrp for the car. we are located in Perry GA. thats 2 hours south of atlanta. my cell is 478-256-1369. if you would rather have a black car they are still a month or so away, at least.

thanks

michael

Hey guys and gals,

We just got our first shelby GT in today. Just found out that we are getting 4 total. 2 black and 2 white, all manuals. im going to list the first white one one ebay. if anyone is interested we will take msrp for the car. we are located in Perry GA. thats 2 hours south of atlanta. my cell is 478-256-1369. if you would rather have a black car they are still a month or so away, at least.

thanks

michael

Another "honest" MSRP dealer! Welcome!

Please come back and post the ebay URL once up. With my car in transit for weeks I could be pusuaded to walk away from my $500 deposit for a white one optioned well.

;)

Another "honest" MSRP dealer! Welcome!

Please come back and post the ebay URL once up. With my car in transit for weeks I could be pusuaded to walk away from my $500 deposit for a white one optioned well.

;)

i havent put it on ebay yet. thought someone on here might want the car before i listed it. be glad to send you pictures of the car.

it has shaker 1000, active anti-theft, wheel locking kit, and gt upfitters package. i think the only thing missing is nav and siruis radio. dont really like where they put the ant. on the sat radio so alot of time dont order it. please call me sale if your interested. might help you with 500 deposit?

cell is 478-256-1369

thanks

michael

if you can and give me an email i will send the pics of the car. looks great.

Michael

Thank you for the offer and I would take you up on it but I also have a deposit down and have worked a good trade in for my current vehicle. Steve

Steve, if you can take it go for it! I really wanted my Nav and swap the hood for a CS6 at SAI, if this fits your needs go for it, if not let me know and maybe I'll bite. Rather see it go to someone that's into the options 100%.

Steve, if you can take it go for it! I really wanted my Nav and swap the hood for a CS6 at SAI, if this fits your needs go for it, if not let me know and maybe I'll bite. Rather see it go to someone that's into the options 100%.

sorry i was looking back over my post. i cant type very well. call my cell ( not sale). this car is sitting on the showroom. the white car with the silver strips is awesome. not saying the black dont look good, but lord the white car is prutty (south ga talk)

thanks

michael

Hey Matt,

i have 3 more shelby that have not been built yet, they are sch and have VINs. i think i can add nav and the other stuff you want before it get to SAI. then you can have your other things put on it there and pick it up at SAI if you want. let me know soon so i can change the white one i have ready to build. i can give you a order number, date to be built and even a VIN number to prove its really being built.

let me know

thanks

michael

What happened to the "every other order being an automatic"?

we were told the our first car could be a manual, but IF we got a second one it HAD to be an auto. well, they pulled our second car last week. its a manual, then they pull the 3rd and the 4th, they are also manuals.

they only thing i can think that has happened is that there are Ford dealers that are not ordering these car so FORD MOTOR CO is giving the dealers who order them whatever they want. ford must have an agreement with SAI to build so many. but thats just a guess.

what yall think

michael morris

we were told the our first car could be a manual, but IF we got a second one it HAD to be an auto. well, they pulled our second car last week. its a manual, then they pull the 3rd and the 4th, they are also manuals.

they only thing i can think that has happened is that there are Ford dealers that are not ordering these car so FORD MOTOR CO is giving the dealers who order them whatever they want. ford must have an agreement with SAI to build so many. but thats just a guess.

what yall think

michael morris

Could be! Ford was prepared to sell up to 10,000, first PR stuff, then it went to 6,000, now it's looking closer to 4000? Just guesses from different posts and such but what you say makes sense! Ford may also have done well with the recent Mustang Auto Rebate but maybe that's wishful thinking... :(

Hey guys and gals,

thanks

michael

Hello Michael. I would be interested in looking at the pictures you could send. olsen627@verizon.net

I am shopping for a Shelby GT, and have only looked at the black so far. I have an 04 GT to trade. Excellent condition.

Thanks for any info you can send.

Sue

Archived