TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 side stripes

UPSTATE

Amy:

I am ordering my GT 500 in the next day or two. I have noticed a GT 500 that has a blower on it and has stripes on the side that are on the door go down and then to the rear. Sort of the old hockey stick upside down. They still have the up and over on the hood. Can this be ordered from the factory or would I have to have the side stripes deleated and then add the new graphics myself? Thanks for your help.

Amy:

I am ordering my GT 500 in the next day or two. I have noticed a GT 500 that has a blower on it and has stripes on the side that are on the door go down and then to the rear. Sort of the old hockey stick upside down. They still have the up and over on the hood. Can this be ordered from the factory or would I have to have the side stripes deleated and then add the new graphics myself? Thanks for your help.

This is NOT a GT500. It is a CS6.

http://www.shelbyautos.com/cs6.asp

Amy:

There is an easy way to get the striping. I have a new GT500 also. I found a graphics art house in the area - took the car over and had them duplicate the CS6 look. I spent $450.

M-14 Marine...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived