TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07 Shelby GT

switch

I'm looking into buying one here in Mn. but the dealer can't pin point where it actually is. It was supposed to arrive at the dealer sometime last week. Are there any dealers in Mn. or the midwest that have a black ShelbyGT and at what price? Looking to buy now if possible, thanks.

Switch, My dealer had one ordered and told me it was due any day (this was feb 13th). I payed money down and still waiting. He said he recieved the invoice from Shelby Feb 15th. I waited for a few weeks and found out about this website and the vin tracker. Called him, got the vin and found out it hadn't even arrived at SAI. Some of these dealers are not real up to date on how this is working. I had seen a SGT on another showroom floor with the two window stickers and knew the basic price before a talked with my dealer. When he got the bill from Shelby he called me to tell me the price he had quoted was not including the upgrade. Of course this was no surprise for me.........I tried to tell him, but if he was willing to take $31,555 for it I would have gladly payed............LOL

Archived