TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Greetings! from FABULOUS Las Vegas, Nevada!!!

SAI-John

Heya guys! John here.

Finally buying a Mustang myself, I decided that it's finally time I join the ranks of you fanatical gear heads, so here I am!

I know that you guys have a couple questions that you'd like to ask, so fire away!!! Consider me your personal liason to the Shelby World.

I will be giving you guys some inside news, pics, and whatever else I can come up with, so be ready(which I know you already are).

-John

Heya guys! John here.

Finally buying a Mustang myself, I decided that it's finally time I join the ranks of you fanatical gear heads, so here I am!

I know that you guys have a couple questions that you'd like to ask, so fire away!!! Consider me your personal liason to the Shelby World.

I will be giving you guys some inside news, pics, and whatever else I can come up with, so be ready(which I know you already are).

-John

Hi John, stopped by Friday to say hello, you guys were a meeting and I had to run, sorry I missed you. Be prepared for the barrage of questions. My first is this: When do we get to buy some of that cool stuff on the site that says "coming soon"?

Congrats on the Mustang....what are you getting? And more importantly, what will it be when you get "done" with it?

Welcome!

Welcome to the ranks of SGT owners !

With you now on both sides of the fence maybe you can talk them into more goodies in the online shop. I hope to receive my white 5-speed within the next couple of weeks. I have a question regarding the front fascia with driving lights, what type of lights does it come with and where will the switch be located ?

Congratulations, :)

Heya guys! John here.

-John

John

Great to have you onboard! I've got the non polished S/C waiting in the wings! It's going to be a great help with you here!

Greg

Lakeland, FL

Heya guys! John here.

-John

Hey John welcome to the forum.Do you know when the new grill frame will be available and if it will be retrofitted at the dealers to those that do not have it?. Thanks

Heya guys! John here.

-John

JOHN-

IT CAN ONLY BE A GREAT THING TO HAVE YOU AS A MUSTANG OWNER!!

YOU ARE VERY BOLD TO OFFER YOURSELF AS OUR " PERSONAL LIASON " THIS WILL MAKE THE 10TH POST REPLY IN ABOUT 5 HRS (AFTER HOURS) GOOD LUCK!!! :D :lol: :D

GLEN

After talking to John yesterday, I have to say whatever they pay him, its not enough. I've never received customer service like he provided. Ford dealers should take note on how its done. John should teach them a class or something.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to John publicly for helping resolve my problem. Hopefully the car didn't make any enemies over at SAI. haha stuff happens.

Heya guys! John here.

-John

John

Good luck with your Mustang purchase. Should we assume it is a Shelby variety Mustang, or what??

The Shelby Autos webpage has a Dealers List.

http://www.shelbyautos.com/dealers.asp

QUESTION: Is it possible to buy 2007 Shelby GT and GT500 parts and have them installed there also? Or can these Shelby parts only be purchased and installed at the Vegas facility?

Thank you!

John

Welcome and you breath life into us poor souls who are still waiting. We talked a while ago. You have flagged my car for the driving light option. Can you tell us how long it takes to convert once arrived at SAI? Also, what is the total count shipped to date by color and auto or manual transmission? Thanx Steve

Michael, congrats on your car finally arriving at SAI.

John,

Any news on vin 300962, I know you are very busy, I left you a message yesterday and am waiting to hear.

My car was built on 1/30 and still was not at SAI when we spoke last week.

MWS, We got the car in today. Within 72 hours we will be going over this car with a fine toothed comb to make sure that is no less than perfect. I will work with Rich to see if he can get the VIN tracker a little more precise. Until then, be sure to e-mail me and I'll be glad to check it out for you.

Lucky, yes, you can purchase parts and have our authorized dealers do the install. That may vary from dealer to dealer. Of course we can offer you the parts and do the mods at our place.

MWS, We got the car in today. Within 72 hours we will be going over this car with a fine toothed comb to make sure that is no less than perfect. I will work with Rich to see if he can get the VIN tracker a little more precise. Until then, be sure to e-mail me and I'll be glad to check it out for you.

Lucky, yes, you can purchase parts and have our authorized dealers do the install. That may vary from dealer to dealer. Of course we can offer you the parts and do the mods at our place.

Hi John,

I already have 0571 in my possesion, I want to get the S/C installed. Can i make arangments to have it installed in Vegas or is there an "Autherized dealer" closer to me that can do the install. Im in Riverside, Calif.

Thanks,

Ed

Archived