TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got my licence plate, just waiting on the car now...

greengiant

Yeah, I do. Ordered mine Feb 21. Got VIN 1ZVHT82H075330372. Ford says it will be built the week of April 2. Obviously then await rail loading/shipping then Shelby work and options. I'm guessing I'll see mine around mid-May - hopefully.

Why do you ask about 300...? Is your SGT a 300+? If so, how did you get it to Shelby so fast? I figure mine has gone through pretty quickly based on some of the other comments previously.

Adam

Ordered mine in late December, got to Shelby in mid Feb. I'm getting a S/C so not sure if that pushes production back as there is no real reason to build it, put the hi-flow air intake on there etc, then just pull it for the Supercharger.

I'm hoping mine is done by the end of March, but have no real idea. Mine will be delievered to my home in Michigan via carrier.

Mine is a 300 Vin, so early in the 300 series so to speak.

.....I too have also received my plates before my car. Greengiant, from what I have been told modifications such as the supercharger doesn't effect when your car is converted into a Shelby GT. My cars became a Shelby GT over a month ago and is at SAI waiting for the supercharger and other parts.

I ordered mine on 1/26 and was advise by Ford build date is 3/26 so assume will get it back from Shelby in late april early may. Steve...vin number 1zvht82h375327529

I ordered mine in the 1st week of December and got the VIN 3 long months later on 3/7. I am also in the 3000 series of numbers. 1ZVHT82H675330165. So ColoradoShelbyGT I'm only 2636 mustangs behind you!! I have a build date of 4/2, so am hoping for a mid-May delivery. Good to hear you finally got your VIN.

Dave - IASHELBYGT.

I ordered mine in the 1st week of December and got the VIN 3 long months later on 3/7. I am also in the 3000 series of numbers. 1ZVHT82H675330165. So ColoradoShelbyGT I'm only 2636 mustangs behind you!! I have a build date of 4/2, so am hoping for a mid-May delivery. Good to hear you finally got your VIN.

Dave - IASHELBYGT.

Colorado, mods I'm getting for sure are the driving lamp kit w/lower grill insert, center gauge cluster and sequential blinking tail lights. I talked to John at Shelby and he gave me out the door installed prices for these items. $980 for the gauges (must be some serious labor for that install!) $380 for lower grill and lamps and $249 for the seq. lights. I'm also probably going to get some of the billet trim pieces, but John said they are an easy install and I could do them myself with a little help from a good body shop, so I'll probably just order those seperatley. Future mods may be 20 inch Shelby razors and Baer brakes.

I do have a question for anyone out there about the Shelby exhaust system package. The exhaust package comes with the x-pipes and mufflers but not headers, right? Can anybody suggest some nice headers to add to that great Shelby sound? Thanks, Dave - IASHELBYGT

So,

Car is paid for, plate is in. Car is at Shelby. Just waiting for a Build date and a Supercharger.

Anyone have a car built with the last 6 digits starting with 300?

Have last 6 digits of 306260 and web site has been saying enroute to Shelby since 2/20. Also have Plates waiting. SShelby

IASHELBYGT, I just looked at a pic of the driving lights and lower grill on the convertible and I think I am going to have to add that to my list! I'd like to add the brakes, but I don't want to get rid of the stock black wheels, as they have kind of grown on me. So I'm not sure what my options are for increasing the braking. I think there have been some threads on this, so I need to check around on the forum. The sequential tail lights is definitely a cool option; someone posted a link that showed them in action. :D

I ordered mine on 1/26 and was advise by Ford build date is 3/26 so assume will get it back from Shelby in late april early may. Steve...vin number 1zvht82h375327529

Wow, ordered mine December 1st and was just built last week. I was lucky and able to see it go down the assembly line so I know it is finally done. Now I just have to wait the approximate 13 days to ship to Shelby. So a few more sleepless nights....

:o

Archived