TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone have a source for rear mats?

Joe

400+ miles on my SGT, still love it! Zaino'd it X 2 and it looks awesome. No quality issues whatsoever except there is a rattle in the front only when cold where the shroud for the CAI bangs against the front left quarter panel on the inside. It does seem to have a more subdued exhaust note than the GT-H I rented, but that may be due to the higher revs coming due to the AT in the Hertz version in moderate driving. Seems much tighter and more responsive than the GT-H as well which may be from the tires as I seem to recall my rental had Pirellis? I gradualy pumped up the BFG's to 34 psi and it seems to be happiest there. I would like to have some mats for the rear for when the kids are riding back there though, without having to buy a complete set!

Joe,

is your car white or black. Also I have some Zaino waiting for the warmer weather...did you use the bar, etc...please give me some info as to how to use Zaino...I bought the entire package. thanx

My car is black. I did it when it was brand new so I think the clay was not necessary. I did the dawn and the Zaino 2 Pro along with the ZFX accellerant for two coats and the result was magnificent. Very little time involved for such a shine actually. The Zaino does not leave a residue on the glass or the vinyl parts including the stripes.

Joe,

is your car white or black. Also I have some Zaino waiting for the warmer weather...did you use the bar, etc...please give me some info as to how to use Zaino...I bought the entire package. thanx

Is Zaino the best stuff on the market for polishing? Can it be bought locally threw the Auto Stores?

Archived