TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby GT for sale, Not yet to Las Vegas

Michael Morris

Hello,

i have been reading the forums for few weeks now, i see that folks are trying to charge a ton over MSRP for there SGT. we have a car that is on the way to shelby. if any is interested please email me and let me know

or you can call 478-256-1369. i think we will sale this car real close to MSRP or at MSRP. just let me know if anyone is interested. we also just got in our only GT500 if any is interested in that. we are a small dealer and dont get but one of each of these cars

thanks

michael

what are you asking for the shelby gt?

The GT500 sold yesterday. we will take 1000 over MSRP. my change our mind and take MSRP,really just depends on the market. it will be a month or so before it gets here. its in route to shelby now and i have the VIN to check it. by the time the car get here we might take sticker for it. if your interested let me know what you are willing to do.

thanks

michael

• 2 weeks later...

The GT500 sold yesterday. we will take 1000 over MSRP. my change our mind and take MSRP,really just depends on the market. it will be a month or so before it gets here. its in route to shelby now and i have the VIN to check it. by the time the car get here we might take sticker for it. if your interested let me know what you are willing to do.

thanks

michael

our second shelby GT has just been pulled. this one will be black with a 5speed, ford has said your first car could be 5speed but second had to be auto. some how they pulled the second one and its also a 5speed. the first car which is white just arrived at shelby. the black one has not been built yet. we will take 1000 over sticker for either car. if interested please let me know.

thanks

michael morris

Archived