TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Autographed Plaque Package

MattInDetroit

Anyone see the Autographed GT500 Plaque Package in the on-line store?

With all this talk about sending in Airbags etc., and my futile efforts to saw the car in half to get my roof signed, I think this is would be great!

Now there may need to be some thought here as the GT500 has no pre-existing dash plaque etc., but none the less I would rather have an actual autograph no matter the hassle factor. What's really cool is I can see using the existing plaque in a framed history of the car I am considering where the sticker etc., is matted and framed for the garage but that a whole other little project.

Anyone else want this?

Anyone see the Autographed GT500 Plaque Package in the on-line store?

With all this talk about sending in Airbags etc., and my futile efforts to saw the car in half to get my roof signed, I think this is would be great!

Now there may need to be some thought here as the GT500 has no pre-existing dash plaque etc., but none the less I would rather have an actual autograph no matter the hassle factor. What's really cool is I can see using the existing plaque in a framed history of the car I am considering where the sticker etc., is matted and framed for the garage but that a whole other little project.

Anyone else want this?

Sign me up!!! Might keep me from blowing my hands off trying to get the airbag out!!!

LR

Matt, please send the link as I can't find what you're talking about.

I did, however, find the Limited Edition Shelby Prints at the link below:

http://shelby.artehouse.com/perl/skuProduc...llCollections=0

Anyone at SAI care to justify why the "Evolution of a Classic" is only $300 yet all the others are at least double that?

I would love to get the Black SGT print but $600 gets me a new set of tires, a couple 1:18 scale models and a few tanks of gas. Just kidding. I will likely get the print but the price is a little high. I will feel good hoping that most of the money goes to the Shelby Childrens Fund.

Will anyone else purchase one?

When I was at SAI picking up my car, they had some really nice autographed memorabilia, the hoods from the GT-H program with a 4" high gold autograph across the middle. They were selling for $500. Couldn't figure out how to strap it to the top of my car to get it home though. ;)

Matt, please send the link as I can't find what you're talking about.

I did, however, find the Limited Edition Shelby Prints at the link below:

http://shelby.artehouse.com/perl/skuProduc...llCollections=0

Anyone at SAI care to justify why the "Evolution of a Classic" is only $300 yet all the others are at least double that?

I would love to get the Black SGT print but $600 gets me a new set of tires, a couple 1:18 scale models and a few tanks of gas. Just kidding. I will likely get the print but the price is a little high. I will feel good hoping that most of the money goes to the Shelby Childrens Fund.

Will anyone else purchase one?

Maybe...if the black car was shown with the correct black wheels rather than the polished ones from the prototype...

Archived