TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Running Total

Rich_Dye

• 2 weeks later...

If SAI won't provide a running total - can we get a finally total of the S-GTs produced? The number of White vs Black and number of 5 speeds vs Automatics. I receive a White 5-speed and it would be great information to have /know that 3000 - White 5 Speeds were produced (example). Please respond

If SAI won't provide a running total - can we get a finally total of the S-GTs produced? The number of White vs Black and number of 5 speeds vs Automatics. I receive a White 5-speed and it would be great information to have /know that 3000 - White 5 Speeds were produced (example). Please respond

Rich,

Maybe instead of going threw SAI we should send a form letter by email to all the Ford Dealers in the US and get the pertinent info from them. Maybe they could also furnish the VIN #'s and CSM #. Just a thought. Maybe this isn't even possible. I do know the 2 Ford Dealers in my immediate area ordered a black w/ stick and a white w/ auto (which I will be the proud owner of). I'm sure it would be much easier and more accurate if the info came from Shelby but we must have an alternate plan. Maybe it should be a requirement for the dealers to register the VIN #'s on the Shelby site.

I would like to know how many cars have been done so far. My car is yet to built at Ford and I am trying to figure out about what s/n mine might be. The dealer was told to expect April production, but the order still shows clean and unscheduled as of last Thursday.

I also am wondering if SAI runs behind schedule, will all 6000 cars still be built or will production be cut short due to time issues.

Thanks

I would like to know how many cars have been done so far. My car is yet to built at Ford and I am trying to figure out about what s/n mine might be. The dealer was told to expect April production, but the order still shows clean and unscheduled as of last Thursday.

I also am wondering if SAI runs behind schedule, will all 6000 cars still be built or will production be cut short due to time issues.

Thanks

Sorry to break the news but, "Clean/Unscheduled", means your dealer doesn't have allocation. The order books are closing soon so unless they have some crystal ball telling them Ford is going to give them another allocation...

Sorry to break the news but, "Clean/Unscheduled", means your dealer doesn't have allocation. The order books are closing soon so unless they have some crystal ball telling them Ford is going to give them another allocation...

The dealer was told by the Ford zone rep that they were allocated one SGT, however the next Mustang allocation they have is in April. They were told to expect the car to be built in April. I know the dealer doesn't have allocation until April hence my question about production numbers to date and such. I expect if this car does get built it might be one of the last ones thru. The order status seems to update on Thursdays, so I figure in a week or two there should be some word.

Archived