TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wheels/tires

rjr

Has anyone seen the 20" wheels with the 255/30/20 (front) and 285/30/20 rear? I look at the pix of the GT500 40th anniversary package and it appears that the tires get out from the wheel well too much.

Any experiences?

R.J.

Has anyone seen the 20" wheels with the 255/30/20 (front) and 285/30/20 rear? I look at the pix of the GT500 40th anniversary package and it appears that the tires get out from the wheel well too much.

Any experiences?

R.J.

Hi , I just bought 4 255/35r 20 razors for my car and the tire guy said the largest tires you can run on the back tire is 265 he said even a 275 will rub the inside fender. He also said the 265 is about 1/2 inch wider than the 255 in the front and might give you that beefy look in the rear.

What color are the Razors you put on? Do you have the black or white SGT? This forum loves pix!!!

I bought gun metal grey and I have the white sgelby gt. I do not know exactly what they look like because my car is still at SAI getting mods done. S/C and brake ducting. I will install shelbys brakes here in my shop along with the wheels and tires. I still do not know which tire to get. To me its like a shot in the dark with tires.

What color are the Razors you put on? Do you have the black or white SGT? This forum loves pix!!!

PS

i have tried to put fotos of my 67 shelby here but i cant figure out how.

Archived