TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford's Web site

yamahar1

Anyone know why the Ford Vehicle web site is still showing '06 model mustangs. They only have a couple of the '07 models listed for their vehicles. They have been building '07's for a month and a half now right? Why do they drag their feet so much to update their web page. Anyone who is internet savy and considering checking out the '07 model can find information, that is not the point, it would be nice if the official Ford site is actually updated to show the models that they are buiding!!!duh!!!! Someone involved with getting information to the public about the new GT500 must also be in charge of updating the official Ford site. The have dropped the ball on both accounts. Pathetic, with the problems Ford and the others are having selling vehicles in the US, their ducks should be in a row. There should be no slacking in any areas. I checked Toyoda and Honda, Honda seems also to be not updated, Toyoda has the new models already.

Anyone know why the Ford Vehicle web site is still showing '06 model mustangs. .

For Shelby:

http://www.svt.ford.com/

Job # 1 Date for 2007 Explorer is July 31 (dropped price, BTW)

Job #1 Date for F150 is July 17

Job #1 Date for Fusion is July 31

Job #1 presentation for Ford Mustang stated that the www.fordvehicles.com web site would be updated in July.

My guess is that they won't update the Mustang site until they are getting lower on dealer inventory of the '06. Could also be because they only want to have to update the site once, and these other Job 1 dates don't get started until later...

For Shelby:

http://www.svt.ford.com/

Job # 1 Date for 2007 Explorer is July 31 (dropped price, BTW)

Job #1 Date for F150 is July 17

Job #1 Date for Fusion is July 31

Job #1 presentation for Ford Mustang stated that the www.fordvehicles.com web site would be updated in July.

My guess is that they won't update the Mustang site until they are getting lower on dealer inventory of the '06. Could also be because they only want to have to update the site once, and these other Job 1 dates don't get started until later...

Thanks for the info, they do have some '07's listed, so I don't buy the update only once thing. I do buy the fact that they want the '06's to be down in inventory more though, thanks, I want an '07 something, GT or GT500(yeah right). We'll see.

Thanks for the info, they do have some '07's listed, so I don't buy the update only once thing. I do buy the fact that they want the '06's to be down in inventory more though, thanks, I want an '07 something, GT or GT500(yeah right). We'll see.

Don't look now, but guess what just popped up today?

http://www84.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/F...=Ford&sZip=

Man - about time! Looks like some new interior choices.

I wonder if anyone is going to be foolish enough to order a Dove interior? :hysterical:

Off-white seats? Hel-lo? Did that once on a '57 Chevy - never - ever again. :banghead:

Yamahar - about your avatar....you're killin' me over here!

Man - about time! Looks like some new interior choices.

I wonder if anyone is going to be foolish enough to order a Dove interior? :hysterical:

Off-white seats? Hel-lo? Did that once on a '57 Chevy - never - ever again. :banghead:

Yamahar - about your avatar....you're killin' me over here!

You like that, she is hot, I have more pics if you like, maybe I will change to a new one when I get tired of looking at that arshh! Anyway, concentrate, I was wondering why I don't see the cloth top option listed for the vertible. I don't want to sound like an idiot, but cloth top, does that go through the car wash all right? I know it looks better and all, but what about things like bird crap or tree sap, or bug splatter, seems like it would not wash off very easy. And what about the other new option for the "racing" pedals option. I did not see that or the cloth top mentioned.

Nope. Available for all Mustangs this year. Really the best looking one to date.

You are right, they are available for all mustangs, just cannot find the thing on the "build it" part of the Ford vehicle web site. I cannot find anything about the "racing" pedals that are available also. Who the heck is in charge of the internet stuff on Ford's web site, they must not get paid much, because they don't do a very good job. Just like it is so funny to see dealers who don't know simple things like the gearing in the mustang, I always get worried when you have more knowledge than the dealer, but that happens all too much.

Archived