TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Road test VIDEO on the SGT !!! AWESOME

michael10128

Got the magazine yesterday. Decent article although it had 2 errors. The article stated the interior was only available in black and that there would be 10,000 built.

This looks like it is a freshened up prototype vehicle. Notice the painted front bumper. Interior views in the video show the serial number dash plaque is missing. Also odd because the original prototypes had the Mustang "GT" fender badge and stock GT rear bumper. This car has the production "Powered by Ford" fender Badge and the Cal Special rear bumper. In the magazine article the floormats are the extremely cool "CS Shelby GT" embroidered floormats which were in the proto's but didn't make it to the production vehicles.

Mark

Does anyone know of a way to download these files to my computer ? a normal right-click does not give a save option.

These are Flash files. I'm playing with some tools now. They aren't coded like YouTube so the usual Flash tools I use to save to disk don't work. Going to play with it a bit and I'll get back to you unless someone else beats me to it.

These are Flash files. I'm playing with some tools now. They aren't coded like YouTube so the usual Flash tools I use to save to disk don't work. Going to play with it a bit and I'll get back to you unless someone else beats me to it.

try saving the link as a favorite. then you can just go strait to it.

Archived