TEAM SHELBY FORUM

LAYING THE SMACK DOWN

:lol: Since I have purchased my new shelby gt there are some of my so called freinds talking my car down. All's I can say there jelouis!!! They have 5.0 , cobras and so on. I keep telling them this car fells 10 times better than my 1996 Mystic cobra. I have to say Im very impressed!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB to the workers at shelby. I really fell this car has more power than stated. But anyways one of my buddies challanged me to a race from a rolling start. I think Ill take the challange and lay it on him. He has a 1999 cobra with 3.55 gears and exhaust. This will probably be a peice of cake. I havent run the car too hard yet , just trying to break it in first. Hopefully I can get the supercharger from shelby and give them all a surprise. I would like to hear some comments on this matter.

Hey I just got mine the other day Black S-GT #661 was so overjoyed it was a complete suprise that the dealer got it in I'm in Virginia ordered it in Maryland and as most have I check the sites vin frequently and mine was supposedly still just having arrived at Shelby. So theres hope for those out there waiting while I have faith in Shelbys tech how can he possible keep up with 6,000 cars. I got to break it in slowly with a 5 hour drive from Baltimore MD to Virginia Beach VA. and I must say as well awesome job this car definiatly has more power than were being told and the potential is awesome I'm get looks and questions about the car from nearly everyone in my area that sees it and its only been 2 days. I am interested as well in the supercharger option but I have an automatic and was wondering what can I do to get more out of the car that Shelby Autos would do to it because I don't want anyone else working on my car except my local Ford rep. and Shelby autos.

Archived