TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Merchandise

07shelbygt

Amy, any idea on when we will be able to buy some shirts, hats, etc from your website? It has stated that you are out of stock for quite some time now. Some of us new owners would like to represent the brand and show our pride in our Shelby vehicles. Thanks for any info!!!

Also read somewhere that Nordstrom is going to carry a Shelby line of clothing. Any info on this? Timing if it is true?

Amy, any idea on when we will be able to buy some shirts, hats, etc from your website? It has stated that you are out of stock for quite some time now. Some of us new owners would like to represent the brand and show our pride in our Shelby vehicles. Thanks for any info!!!

Also read somewhere that Nordstrom is going to carry a Shelby line of clothing. Any info on this? Timing if it is true?

We are working on all new merch for the online store, it should be up and running soon

Amy

We are working on all new merch for the online store, it should be up and running soon

Amy

Sweet!

When I was there picking up my car last week, they mentioned there would be some SGT merchandise coming out soon......Will you keep us updated? I might need an excuse to drive down and get some new gear.

Archived