TEAM SHELBY FORUM

THE COUNT

dmagner1

DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE COUNT WERE UP TO AND HOW MANY AUTO IN WHTE WTH THE SHAKER 1000

THAT WOULD BE NICE

I did hear, I think from Amy someplace within the last week, that the number is around 6000 units breaking down 4000 black and 2000 white.

Of that 2000, there are 1999 manual transmission...guess that 1 auto is yours!?!?!

ok...it made me laugh!

:P

Count me in the AUTO Black, just ordered mine today, and Oh the feeling of knowing that a Shelby will soon be under my Tree, Christmas in April? or May..either will be fine dealer said will be pulling my order on Thursday this week

we will do 6000. We have done over 900 already. about 10 percent is automatics.

Amy

is SAI still upholding that 1 man 1 auto rule.... if so wouldnt 50% have to be autos

It's not SAI, it's Ford, something about the availability of the manual trans. And no, it doesn't have to be 50%. If your dealer only gets 1 car it can be manual or if they get 3, 1 manual, 1 auto, and then 1 manual. So the manuals are going to outnumber the autos in the end.

I did hear, I think from Amy someplace within the last week, that the number is around 6000 units breaking down 4000 black and 2000 white.

Of that 2000, there are 1999 manual transmission...guess that 1 auto is yours!?!?!

ok...it made me laugh!

:P

I have a black auto coming soon. It shipped from Detroit to Vegas on 2-23-07.

Archived